1959 MERCEDES BENZ 220 SE COUPE W128 PONTON,85,539 GENUINE M For Sale
|This advert viewed 409 times|
|1959 MERCEDES BENZ 220 SE COUPE W128 PONTON,85,539 GENUINE MILES, FULL OWNERSHIPS /SERVICE HISTORY, LIFE IN CALIFORNIA, MATCHING NUMBERS|
MARQUE MERCEDES BENZ
MODEL 220 SE COUPE W128 PONTON
PRICE EURO 59.800
CHASSIS N. 128037-11-003639
CAPACITY 2200, straight six, fuel injection
GENUINE MILEAGE 85.539
CERTIFICATIONS REGISTRO MERCEDES BENZ n.1190
INTERIOR ORIGINAL RED LEATHER
OUTSIDE ORIGINAL BLACK
OPTIONS Period stereo, Palisander wood, velour carpeting double exterior mirror,electric fuel pump.
NOTE Model built in only 830 specimens from 1958 to 1959.
Complete with all original use and maintenance booklets, including the delivery card to the first owner.
Matching engine and chassis numbers.
Genuine mileage documented by all the invoices of the works carried out in sixty years from 1960 to today.
• Sold by Coventry Motors in Beverly Hill, California and delivered on March 12, 1960 to Ms. Dorothy Mc Nary of Vancouver Washington State. PLATE NZB044.
• Later passed to Mr. Wilson Mc Nary, of Vancouver Washington (probably the son of Dorothy) who continued to have meticulous maintenance carried out in over 30 years of possession with scrupulous care in keeping all the invoices of the work performed by dealers Mercedes from 1961 until 1989.
In the early 1970s, Mr. Mc Nary moved from Vancouver to California where he would continue to rely on Mercedes dealers in Hollywood and Palm Springs.
• In the mid-90s the property passed to Mr. Helmut Weislein of Sheperdsville in Kentucky and the car was registered with the PLATE TVY747.
• In 2000 the property passed to Mr. John Crum of Prospect, Kentucky, who in the years 2001 and 2002 carried out an important conservative restoration of the car including: total repainting, remaking of the front seats, remaking of the electrical system, remaking of the braking system and many other details all documented by the invoices of well-known Mercedes specialists. PLATE KY-X600.
• In 2004 during the first wave of exports of cars from the USA to Europe the car arrived in France and after some refinement works in 2006 it was registered to the collector Patrice Pin of Chambery, who being mainly fond of English cars after only three years resells it.
• In 2009 it passes to the current Italian owner, a well-known Mercedes collector who has entered the car in the MB Register and has continued to carry out scrupulous maintenance to date.
• 1961-1974 Mercedes dealership Don Rasmussen, Portland, Oregon.
From 546 to 33,140 miles.
• 1971 and 1972 two invoices from the Mercedes dealership in Palm Springs at 23,852 and 25,926 miles respectively.
1975 Mercedes Hollywood dealership invoices from 35,968 to 37,319 miles.
• 1976-1982 Mercedes Auto Haus dealership in Indio, Palm Springs up to 43,457 miles
• 1984 Mercedes Motor Cars dealership in palm Springs. 46340 miles.
• 1989 Mercedes Julius Paldi dealer in Newport Beach, California. 47,777 miles.
• 1989 Walter's German Car of Costa Mesa California. 47,896 miles.
• 1995 MIDAS SERVICE
• 2001-2002 various invoices of specialists for conservative restoration. 50,709 miles
• 2007 Aix Le bains Mercedes Garage Du Lac specialist 76,770 miles.
• 2009 MOT test at 77,968 miles.
INTERNATIONAL CLUB SUBSCRIPTION:
• AAA AUTOMOBILE CLUB SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA
• AUTOMOBILE CLUB DU RHONE –FRANCE
• REGISTRO MERCEDES BENZ –ITALIA
ENTERED IN 1000 MIGLIA 2014 –TRIBUTE MERCEDES
TERMS OF SALE:
Because the adverts could have a late updating, the published price is to be considered indicative.
Please refer to the official list available in the showroom.
The data of the vehicle on sale could contain errors or inaccuracies.
Therefore the description is purely indicative and has no contractual value.
C.L. is not liable for any lack or discrepancy of parts or components with respect to the original characteristics of production of the vehicles.
The buyer is therefore charged to verify all the data and the necessary inspection of the vehicle before the purchase.
|Get notified about new similar ads
2,195 CC., 100 hp, 6-cylinder, 4 SPEED, DOUBLE CARBURETION, leather, 5 SEATS, INTERIOR OF WOOD RESTORED, RADIO BECKER BRESCIA ORIGINAL, EXHAUST STAINLESS STEEL, MATCHING NUMBERS, Recent restoration,.....
- See all stock
Ponton 220S Convertible - Project to finish!
This 220S is a part of a collection bought in Holland.
It has been dry stored for several years - imported from the USA.
Tax has been paid in the.....
Original colour combination, Black with black interior.
- See all stock
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....
- See all stock
German delivery 1953, confirmed by MERCEDES-BENZ document, German historic registration "H" today - owned by old man in the past 25 years
---------- MATCHING# ---------
The car is starting.....
Rare E 220 Convertible, Metallic Red with full beige leather and black electric hood, Heated seats, Air con, Electric windows,CD Radio, excellent history file and used locally on a daily basis.All.....
for sale here is a nice Mercedes 220 SE Convertible project. The car is an original German car with just two registered owners. The car is with us since 1977 but was never registered with.....
Very nice 1964 Mercedes 220 SEb Coupe (W111.021). Original born in very rare Deep black color paint, with red leather upholstery, sunroof, fog lights, Zebrano wood, White steering wheel and original.....
- See all stock