- 1987 BMW 325i convertible from the E30 series
- beautiful colour combination of royal blue metallic paint and beige interior plus matching soft top
- delivered and always registered in Germany, within the same family for 23 years
- 2.5 litre inline 6-cylinder engine with 125 kW (170 hp) of power and automatic gearbox
- power windows front and rear, wooden Nardi steering wheel
- heated seats, windbreaker
- original BMW 15" alloy wheels
- original owner's manual and service booklet available
- German registration documents, valid technical approval until 09/2020
Lhd spanish registered bmw e36 evo 321 bhp in the best colour dakar yellow. 6 speed manual with service history and only 165000klms. In perfect condition . all the usual m3 extras. One of the best.....
BMW E30 M3..... a vey rare AK05 Euro car with a factory 215 bhp and finished in alpine white (alpinweiss 146) with anthracite (0211) cloth interior. Specification to include fitted.....
320i se auto, 63k full bmw history, one owner from new, wife of Dr Hill.
Is almost immaculate, would not take much to make concourse.
Has tow pack which has never been used all keys present .