This is a wanted advert, please only contact if you are selling the listed vehicle/item(s)LHD = left hand drive
Located in the USA...dry desert west no salt on roads....
- A clean and solid driver 1973 Toyota Land Cruiser 4x4 SUV gas 4WD US-specs ...Rare Find!
Price: $Best offer please...USD dollars....
-Clean Imported example
-Bright White Ivory
-Great weekend cruiser & off-road rig
Model FJ40 Land Cruiser
Engine 4.9 straight 6 cylinder
Transmission 3 speed
Mileage 35,103 on odometer
Other Removable top, front wench, folding rear seats!
Price $33,500..USD dollars....
1973 Toyota FJ40
- The Toyota Land Cruiser was introduced in 1960 and production continued through 2001. There were various styles and motors used throughout the years depending on which market the vehicle was intended for. In 2006 the SUV was given life again as the FJ Cruiser which was a retrostyled SUV that takes it influence from the Land Cruiser. These vehicles have a pretty large following with the Toyota Land Cruiser Association still being a very active club.
- The J40 models were the shorter wheel base 2 door 4x4 versions which had a slightly larger stance than the popular Jeep CJs of the time. The 73 FJ you see here is in great shape and is pretty much all original.
- It is a 4 owner vehicle with 35,103 miles on the odometer. It is painted Tan with a removable White top.
- All of the glass is in good condition and it has the folding front windshield. The lights are all working properly and it has an aftermarket light bar on the front nose. Also up front is the Warn Wench which works well. It rides on aftermarket chrome wheels with Mud Rover tires. It has a slightly taller stance than stock with a 6 inch lift.
The drivetrain is original and features its numbers matching 4.9 straight 6 cylinder engine.
- It runs very well and is paired with a 3 speed manual transmission. Other nice features include the power brakes, Vintage AC/Heat system and Rough Country shocks.
- Moving onto the interior besides the Vintage AC system it is mostly all original with all of its stock knobs, switches, gauges, etc. Everything is working properly with no issues. One cool thing about these vintage FJs is in addition to the front bucket seats they had additional seats in the rear storage compartment.
- On each side of the vehicle is a folding bench seat. So depending on if you want to carry more passengers or have more storage you can drop down one or both of the rear seats. They are all upholstered in Brown and in good condition.
- This Land Cruiser is a very solid straight forward classic that runs down the road well.
- These are quite collectable and definitely a unique classic that you don't see very often.
Add it to your collection for $33,500.00!
-Can assist with arranging nationwide & international transport
For interested parties, please email no text your inquiries.
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide....
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,900.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....