Much loved Sapphire 346 is now for sale. I owned the car now for 11 years and have to sell it due to health reasons.
The car is very good state and many helpful modifications fitted.
• Engine Rebuild/Overhauled and upgraded with new old stock block, forged pistons, modern con rods and valves, new oil pump, spin oil filter system, and many more things. Engine is balanced and runs powerful.
• Fully rebuild carburetors and air filters installed.
• Fully rebuild Radiator.
• New water pump housing and pump.
• Electronic Ignition.
• Electrical fuel pump.
• Alternator in Generator Housing installed.
• Additional electrical fan installed.
• New clutch and bearing fitted.
• Full new leather interior fitted.
• New carpets fitted.
• New tripod headlamps fitted
• And so, on and so on.
Car is located very close to Basel Switzerland.
1952 Armstrong Siddeley Whitley for sale (car currently in France). Comprehensive history of this car is available. Recently it has undergone a complete engine rebuild details of which can be found.....
We have a 1947 Armstrong Siddeley Limousine. Only two of these were made with the Limousine body and this is the only surviving car. The car was taken apart for restoration but my husband passed away.....
1953 Armstrong Siddley Whitley With Rare Manual Gear Box , Presented in excellent condition and starts and drives very well . Lovely Navy blue leather seating and excellent headlining . Great looking.....
For sale is my Armstrong Siddeley Lancaster. Reason for sale is loss of workshop space and I will be looking to buy a completed car. The Lancaster is a part finished restoration with a sound chassis......