£99,000 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Category||FIA Race Cars|
|Make||Ford Taurus Nascar Race C|
|Ford Taurus Nascar Race C|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert west no salt on roads...
2000 Ford Taurus Nascar Race Car Call for price
Engine Size:N/ A
Ext Color:N/ A
Int Color:N/ A
- We just got this fully restored, zero time on car since restoration, #28 Texaco/ Havoline, Ford Taurus, Robert Yates, Ricky Rudd NASCAR.
- This was the car that Ricky put on the pole for the Brickyard 400 at the famous Indianapolis Speedway.
- This car was raced in the 2000 season, and owned by Robert Yates Racing.
- Yates is one of the most successful NASCAR teams and engine builders.
- Ricky Rudd is one of the series most successful drivers, with a career that spanned 32 years.
- This car was restored by Gene Felton restorations in Roswell Georgia.
- They are known for Nascar race car restorations.
- The engine was rebuilt buy Ernie Elliott, it has just dyno time, and produces over 750hp...
- The dyno sheet is included.
- The engine is a Ford Racing D3 Nascar engine.
- It has a Jerico 4-speed gear box, Brembo brakes, Fuelsafe fuel cell with dry brakes, Dry sump oil system, full race exaust.
- This car is as it was when it came of the track from Robert Yates Racing in parts and set up.
- It currently in photos has the front end turned up so it is easier to load.
- This car is one of Rickys favorites with its many top 5s and was the Indy Brickyard 400 pole setter.
- In the Indy race he finished 21st, lead 17 laps, 105 points earned, and $120, 160 prize monies.
Robert Yates Racing always built some of the fastest cars on the track, these guys were winners and renowned for the speed of their cars.
- Rudd shut down his team as an owner/ driver after the 1999 season and joined team owner Robert Yates in 2000
- . The combination paid off in a Brickyard 400 pole in the famed No. 28 Texaco/ Havoline Ford.
- The start of the 2000 season began with Yates fielding cars for two of NASCARs most talented veterans in Jarrett and Rudd.
- From 2000 to 2002, Jarrett and Rudd combined for 11 NASCAR wins, 71 top fives and 114 top 10s.
- The teammates were in the top 10 in driver point standings all three seasons solidifying RYRs spot among the most successful teams in NASCAR history.
- Everything on the #28 is fresh, inspected, or replaces. It has all correct graphics, sponsor decals, and livery.
- A Great car for show, track events or vintage racing.
- More details on request please...
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking.... ws
Chassis n° 05 / 1971, Updated 75 at the time Engine: Lotus Twin-Cam Novamotor 2000 cc mechanical injection Bosch / Kugelfischer; Completely refurbished in November 2017 Gearbox Hewland MK9 HTP FIA 2016 (Forumla 3 - Period HR /1974) With Certificate of Origin This is one of only 11 Formula 3 '71 built monocoque (identified ...
- 20th Apr 2021
Chassis No. 015/1979; Engine Ford Cosworth DFV F1, V8 3000 cc, 500 Hp Gearbox Hewland FGA 400 6-speed Car completely overhauled in 2014. Monocoque chassis again bought time by Adriano Paramento. Exhaust manifolds titanium. Lightweight Lithium battery to 1.5 Kg.Sabelt Racing interior, with lightweight gas extinguisher ...
- 20th Apr 2021
Completely original car, AMS Autoracing Type 277 Chassis No. 62 / 1979; never crashed. Original engine AMS 413 DOHC 16 valves - 1600 cc, with Lucas Mk1 Fuel injection. Gearbox Hewland FT 200 5-speed Original Lockeed brakes. Tachometer original AMS. Original red. Documents: Certificate of origin. Design of the roll-bar. ...
- 18th Apr 2021
TECNO F3 - 1969 Frame T00356 Ford Motor Novamotor 1600 cc.(Updated FIA 1971) Tecno has dominated the Formula 3 races in the category in Italy and in France in the years 1968-69-70. It has won four Italian championships from 1968 to 1971, 2 Championships in France and 2 times the G.P. F3 of Monaco in 1968 with Jean ...
- 6th Apr 2021
The Tommy Kaira ZZ is recognised worldwide by its inclusion in Sony’s Play Station Gran Turismo 2 Race game.The cars were built in Norfolk under licence for Tommy Kaira (THE Japanese tuning specialists) of Japan during the 1990’s. Of the 257 built all but 6 were exported to Japan where they are still today considered ...
- 1st Jun 2021
car ready to race, with FIA HTP, Lucchini SP90 year 1990 engine Alfa Romeo 3000CC V6, 12valves, 230 hp
- 7th Jun 2021
The PRH9 was Elden's first F3 car. Launched at the 1972 Racing Car Show and featuring a plated spaceframe chassis clothed in conventional ‘shark nosed’ bodywork. It was tested extensively but only raced twice that year, driven by Mike Catlow. The factory then updated the car to PRH12 specification for the 1973 season, ...
- 12th May 2021
Seller’s Description: Authentic, 1962 Wally Peat Built Modified / Sprint Car. Top quality build, with some restoration work done. Halibrand Quick Change Rear with rear disk brakes. Originally built for and raced by Mike Evans primarily at Pacific Northwest tracks. A well-known Peat race car. Chev 350. In and Out box ...
- 15th Apr 2021
- United States of America
Heron MK4 GT Sports Racing Car Designed by Ross Baker, built by Ross Baker, Bob Gee and Chris Cooke in 1967. The Heron GT MK4 was a replica of the Ford GT40 MK4 Sports Racing car. Following the success of the Ford GT40 at Le Mans in 1967 Bob Gee and Ross Baker decided to team up and build this beautiful replica of ...
- 25th Apr 2021
Johnny Walker first began producing racing cars in 1965 with his prototype Walker Type 65, the following year the JW4 Mk2 his first production racing car was released to the market at the 1966 Olympia Racing Car Show. This particular 1966 red JW4 has quite a comprehensive history of past owners and competition over the ...
- 24th Apr 2021
- City of Bristol
This iconic and highly successful car was built by Roy Lane and Nicholls Engineering over the winter of 1968/9. It was then used by Lane throughout the 1969 season, winning a race at Silverstone, scoring FTDs and hill records at Doune and Great Auclum, and taking second place overall in the RAC Championship. Then campaigned ...
- 24th May 2021
LHD Located in the USA...dry desert no salt on roads.... 2000 Lotus Motorsport Elise Coupe = Rare = Only 12 were imported to the US for track use... Price:$59,000....USD dollars...Firm plus some taxes. Status:Available Year:2000 Model:Motorsport Elise Engine:1.8 Liter Rover Engine Drivetrain:Manual Condition:Used - ...
- 21st May 2021
- United States of America
LHD Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads.... 1974 Porsche 911 RSR Coupe with 930 Turbo chassis.. Price:$Best offer please...USD dollars.... Model:911 RSR Engine:3.3 Liter Twin Plug Drivetrain:Manual Condition:Used - Built by the Late Bob Johnson to exacting specifications. - A 1974 Porsche ...
- 23rd May 2021
- United States of America
Like many people his age 20 year old Stuart Young dreamed of racing at venues such as Goodwood, Silverstone and Brands Hatch. Unlike most of his peers however, Stuart was in the fortunate position of having a father who was mad keen on racing having competed himself at Brooklands and having a successful family engineering ...
- 19th Apr 2021
This highly developed Clubmans began life as a very successful circuit car and has subsequently been converted to a turbocharged hillclimb and sprint contender with a very competitive power to weight ratio. A multiple class winner in hands of John Barnard in the 1996 and 1997 Castle Combe GT series, the car benefitting ...
- 11th May 2021