2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Factory Cup Car = - This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car.
- details above GT3 Factory Cup Car
- details above
- a 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 ( 997 ) Factory built Cup Car.
- This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car.
- This factory built Cup Car comes with a factory sealed engine and transmission and has been professionally maintained by Wayne Taylor Racing.
- The engine has 36 hours on it and the gear box has just 17 hours.
- The car comes equipped with a new OMP carbon drivers seat, new OMP belts, new factory steering wheel with endurance package, unlocked Motec extended with shift lights, JRZ 3-Way suspension, 3 sets of factory BBS wheels with all new hardware, factory auto blipper, new Premier bladder in fuel cell, M&M racing exhaust and headers (+10HP ) with original exhaust available and new center wheel transport hooks.
- Additional accessories include a smarty cam, electronic water drinking system, cool box and more.
- This car has never had a major accident and has has little use in the past two years.
- It is a well known car that has an excellent history and is track ready.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Chassis No. 015 / 1979;
Engine Ford Cosworth DFV F1, V8 3000 cc, 500 Hp
Gearbox Hewland FGA 400 6-speed
Car completely overhauled in 2014. Monocoque chassis again bought time by Adriano Paramento.
Completely original car, AMS Autoracing Type 277
Chassis No. 62 / 1979; never crashed.
Original engine AMS 413 DOHC 16 valves - 1600 cc, with Lucas Mk1 Fuel injection.
Gearbox Hewland FT 200 5-speed
In 1976 a very interesting entry into the world of F3 racing was the Viking. The car was produced by team owner Tore John Helle. The aerodynamic design of the car, came from Tore John Helle, working.....