£88,900 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Category||FIA Race Cars|
|Make||Porsche 997 GT3 Factory Cup|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert....
2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Factory Cup Car = - This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car.
Model:997 GT3 Factory Cup Car
Price:$88, 900... USD dollars.... Firm...
- a 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 ( 997 ) Factory built Cup Car.
- This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car.
- This factory built Cup Car comes with a factory sealed engine and transmission and has been professionally maintained by Wayne Taylor Racing.
- The engine has 36 hours on it and the gear box has just 17 hours.
- The car comes equipped with a new OMP carbon drivers seat, new OMP belts, new factory steering wheel with endurance package, unlocked Motec extended with shift lights, JRZ 3-Way suspension, 3 sets of factory BBS wheels with all new hardware, factory auto blipper, new Premier bladder in fuel cell, M&M racing exhaust and headers (+10HP ) with original exhaust available and new center wheel transport hooks.
- Additional accessories include a smarty cam, electronic water drinking system, cool box and more.
- This car has never had a major accident and has has little use in the past two years.
- It is a well known car that has an excellent history and is track ready.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
LHD Located in the USA... Porsche 930 Turbo Subject: Porsche RSR Engine Hi Guys and Gals. - For sale is a fresh 3.5 liter, it's built on a 930 case with a 3.6 crank in it with Carrillo rods, JE pistons, factory 100 mm Mahle barrels, the engine has about 6.-7 hours on it from when built and removed from ...
- 15th Sep 2021
- United States of America
Porsche 911 FIA Rally Car 1965 Matching Numbers! This great vehicle has been with the current owner for over 15 years, always been a rally car in this time. FIA Passport valid until 2028. It hasn’t been used a great deal and spent most of the time in storage and on display at shows. Between 2016 -2019 ...
- 30th Sep 2021
LHD Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads.... 1974 Porsche 911 RSR Coupe with 930 Turbo chassis.. Price:$Best offer please...USD dollars.... Model:911 RSR Engine:3.3 Liter Twin Plug Drivetrain:Manual Condition:Used - Built by the Late Bob Johnson to exacting specifications. - A 1974 Porsche ...
- 9th Oct 2021
- United States of America
- OVERVIEW - Introduced in 1963 as the 901 (and subsequently renamed due to a copyright claim from Peugeot), the Porsche 911 is, without doubt, the most successful Sportscar of all time. The 911’s signature coupe silhouette has graciously evolved continually ever since and remains the anchor of the Stuttgart brand ...
- 24th Sep 2021
1964 APAL Porsche One of only 8 cars built Lighter, faster and rarer than a Porsche 356 FIA HTP until 2027 In mint and race ready condition New engine and gearbox with Dyno time only Legendary Belgian Engineer, Designer and Entrepreneur Edmond Pery of APAL (Application Polyester Armé de Liege) built around 150 ...
- 10th Sep 2021
One of the three 1995 PORSCHE 993 GT2 EVOs developed for GT1 racing by Porsche Four participations in the 24 hours of Le Mans including three with the Team Larbre Compétition 24 Hours of Daytona in 1996, BPR Championship in 1995 & 1996 1997 FFSA GT Champion, 2002 FFSA GT Vice-Champion Driven by Formula 1 and Endurance ...
- 13th Sep 2021
Whereas the N-GT Porsche 996 GT3-RS is an original Porsche product, the water-cooled 996 Biturbo has never received any official race developments. Despite not being supported by the factory, this car has been seen in different national and international GT championships throughout Europe. Several teams tried to run this ...
- 13th Sep 2021
PORSCHE 1976 - LHD ....!! RALLY TUNED 41000 KM - Engine: 3000 - Manual transmission Matching Numbers RUNNIG CONDITION ! More Info : Alberto
- 11th Oct 2021
There are some cars that leave you breathless as soon as they are unveiled before your amazed eyes. The Porsche 911 is one of them, but in more than 50 years of existence, there are rare variants that have turned and still turn heads more than others. Among them, we can consider the 911 Carrera RS 2.7 and the more muscular ...
- 2nd Sep 2021
This 1977 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera started life as a US-market example and was converted to a race car by a previous owner, an adjunct professor teaching for Porsche, Bosch, and Mercedes-Benz. The car is powered by a turbocharged twin-plug 3.0L flat-six which was overhauled in 2017 and is mated to a 4-speed transaxle ...
- 15th Oct 2021