MV 500 REPLICA handcrafted with great attention to details that make it very similar to the originals of 70s.
Most of the components are not only assembled but constructed and/or modified during assembly.
The engine, a Kawasaki GPZ 550 recovered from a motorcycle of 80's,.
This MV 500 Replica, complete with the best components, includes:
• replica MV 500 frame;
• Kawasaki GPZ550 engine ;
• new open exhausts;
• aluminum tank;
• saddle and fairing in fiberglass;
• Ceriani Replica front fork;
• Ceriani Replica shock absorbers;
• handlebars and levers Menani ;
• Front wheel with double disc and original Scarab calipers;
• Rear wheel with drum brake;
• professional painting.
MV Agusta 125 Sport, model 1952, restored in highest standard,
absolut same like the one in Gallarate Museum or in the MV agusta book. Original Documents available.
I bought this MV from a Perugia.....