- Wilson Four-Speed Pre-Selector transmission
- Completely restored
- FIVA pass
- Original Talbot Lago factory design
- Cabriolet with a rare three position convertible roof
In 1935, the Italian Antonio Lago took over the Talbot factory in Suresnes from his insolvent owner. From then on, with the help of major coachbuilders such as Figoni and Falaschi or Saoutchik, vehicles were built that are among the most exciting in prewar history. With their 4-liter engines, the T 150 S and SS were among the most powerful Talbot vehicles. Most of these vehicles were body-made, but this rare convertible, like a total of only 63 vehicles, has the elegant factory body. Until the 1960s, the beautiful car was only passed on in Paris, later on to Boissy Taverny and Germany. Extensively restored by the Talbot Lago specialist Bonnigal from 1993 to 1995, this Talbot Lago is now a welcome guest on various concours or on elite excursions.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
How about this? From the golden era of French Grand Routieres! This is a 1939 Talbot-Lago T15 Baby Cabriolet, 2.7 Litre Straight Six, an older restoration still wearing very well indeed, finished in Cream over Red, with Burgundy Leather interior and driving perfectly. This is a very interesting proposition from one fo ...
- 4th May 2021
1938 Talbot Lago ‘’Baby’’ Project . 2.95 Meter chassis. The particular chassis you would use to build a race car, Very solid and sound chassis with no rust or repair. Good and oily, and stored in the garage with no abuse. Carefully disassembled. Complete with T120 Engine ( 6 Cylinder, 3 Liter) that has an ...
- 11th May 2021
A beautiful 1948 Talbot Lago T26 Record Cabriolet d’Usine for sale?? • Rare and desirable T26 cabriolet d’Usine • Coil-sprung Talbot-Lago chassis with superb handling and road manners • Original factory-built convertible coachwork has been faithfully restored • Comprehensive restoration that ...
- 1st May 2021
only 3'300 Euro for a complete and genuine 2 door 1938 Talbot Lago coupe body coming from a 2.95 meter chassis 4 liter , Complete body with dash panel for this price. Totally unrestored, totally original, no plastic filler, dead original body, relatively solid with wings, rear boot, bonnet very good surface rust only ...
- 7th May 2021
- Graber body - Fast and reliable - Concours restoration Vehicle history: In 1935 the Italian Antonio Lago took over the Talbot company in Suresnes. Under his leadership and the new company name Talbot Lago, two completely new car models with six-cylinder engines (2.7- and 3-liters displacement) were developed ...
- 27th May 2021
- One of only 63 copies of the T 150 S - Wilson Four-Speed Pre-Selector transmission - Completely restored - FIVA pass - Original Talbot Lago factory design - Cabriolet with a rare three position convertible roof Vehicle History: In 1935, the Italian Antonio Lago took over the Talbot factory in Suresnes from ...
- 31st May 2021
Talbot Lago Record T26 Coupe 1948, 1 from 750 The Talbot Lago-Record Type T26 was built by the French Talbot between 1946 and 1953 and was the most powerful production car available at the time when it was introduced in 1946. This is a Talbot Lago-Record Type T26 in a rare coupe version and has beautiful black paintwork ...
- 8th Jun 2021
1936 Talbot Lago T150C project utilizing all Factory parts. Please see website for full information. A unique opportunity.
- 10th Jun 2021