- One of only 63 copies of the T 150 S
- Wilson Four-Speed Pre-Selector transmission
- Completely restored
- FIVA pass
- Original Talbot Lago factory design
- Cabriolet with a rare three position convertible roof
In 1935, the Italian Antonio Lago took over the Talbot factory in Suresnes from his insolvent owner. From then on, with the help of major coachbuilders such as Figoni and Falaschi or Saoutchik, vehicles were built that are among the most exciting in prewar history. With their 4-liter engines, the T 150 S and SS were among the most powerful Talbot vehicles. Most of these vehicles were body-made, but this rare convertible, like a total of only 63 vehicles, has the elegant factory body. Until the 1960s, the beautiful car was only passed on in Paris, later on to Boissy Taverny and Germany. Extensively restored by the Talbot Lago specialist Bonnigal from 1993 to 1995, this Talbot Lago is now a welcome guest on various concours or on elite excursions.
1949 Talbot-Lago T26 Record factory cabriolet: elegant, powerful and unaffordable. Bentley Boy Woolf Barnato bought a Talbot-Lago for his daughter Diana's birthday. For Sale by Private Treaty. Full.....