- stunning MG TD/C, 1952 vintage imported from California in 2015
- rare "competition" model, one of only 1,700
- sought-after colour combination of pale yellow exterior and dark green leather interior
- carefully restored at an earlier point in time
- chrome bumpers, hub-caps and rear luggage rack all well-maintained
- black vinyl convertible top in presentable condition
- renewed and classy burlwood dashboard
- leather trim in fine shape
- boot-mounted spare wheel and four side screens included
- still with its original intake manifold
- truly charming, classic british roadster
Very nice build MG TD replica based on a 1969 Volkswagen Beetle. The build has been done in the USA California and we took it to Europe and allready payed the import taxes good for all EU countries.
MG TD, 1953, finished in British Racing Green with green leather interior and Tan weather equipment, it had a light restoration in 2009/10 and comes with a good history file including the original.....
Very healthy and solid condition T-Type! This MG has been restored in the past with eye for originality, eversince been driven under goodcircumstances. Through the years it gained a nice patina giving.....
A really nice 1951 MG TD in very good restored condition. New paint, new wiring harness & electrics, new bumpers, renewed brakes, new interior, recently rebuild engine, stainles steel exhaust etc......