- range-topping Mercedes-Benz 560 SL from the R107 series
- US delivery, re-imported in 2016
- vehicle used to run in California
- built in 1987, therefore old enough to be eligible for historic plates
- beautiful colour combination of dark blue paint and beige leather interior
- car has been repainted
- matching dark blue convertible top
- climate control, cruise control, power windows and antenna
- clean Carfax
Launched in 1971, the Mercedes 107 series immediately became a best seller in European and US markets, with a design reminiscent in some respects of the earlier Pagoda SL. A range of models was offered.....
A VERY nice, complete and original 1987 Mercedes 560 SL. Running/driving perfectly. with VERY special nice sportseats. An EU car: a rare 560. Comes with hardtop and softtop. Drive it home.
This is a dry state USA import. The car was purchased in Las Vegas last year. It's finished in midnight blue with tan leather interior. It has done about 98,000 miles It comes with both hard and soft.....
This 1986 560SL was imported from Los Angeles, California in early 2015, by ourselves from its original and only American owner. It has had two UK owners, the first being ourselves at point of registration.....