- Mercedes-Benz 560 SL in unusual but amazingly beautiful colour combination
- totally fashionable again today: petrol-metallic paintwork and beige leather interior
- late model from penultimate year of production run, delivered 1988 to the US
- re-imported to Germany in 2016
- mighty 5.6 litre V8 delivers 169 kW (230 hp) of power
- airbag, power windows, cruise control, centre armrest and original Becker Grand Prix radio
- about 126,000 unwarranted miles on the clock
- body-coloured hard top in good shape comes with the car
- the topmodel of the R107 range, a real stunner
Launched in 1971, the Mercedes 107 series immediately became a best seller in European and US markets, with a design reminiscent in some respects of the earlier Pagoda SL. A range of models was offered.....
A VERY nice, complete and original 1987 Mercedes 560 SL. Running/driving perfectly. with VERY special nice sportseats. An EU car: a rare 560. Comes with hardtop and softtop. Drive it home.
This is a dry state USA import. The car was purchased in Las Vegas last year. It's finished in midnight blue with tan leather interior. It has done about 98,000 miles It comes with both hard and soft.....
This 1986 560SL was imported from Los Angeles, California in early 2015, by ourselves from its original and only American owner. It has had two UK owners, the first being ourselves at point of registration.....