- impressive 1957 Mercedes-Benz 220 S "Ponton" convertible
- last registered in Iowa, USA, and imported in 2015
- finished in a very stylish shade of light grey
- contrasting red leather interior
- fitted with the original engine and gearbox
- 2.2 litre 6-cylinder engine with 74 kW (100 hp) of power
- column-mounted gear selection lever and horn ring indicators
- chrome parts, wooden dash and white bakelite steering wheel all in good condition
- fabric soft top and grey tarpaulin renewed
- engine, gearbox and steering gear re-sealed, new fuel tank, freshly serviced
- original Becker Mexico radio on board
- veritable 1950s dream car worthy of any Mercedes-Benz collection
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....
Rare E 220 Convertible, Metallic Red with full beige leather and black electric hood, Heated seats, Air con, Electric windows,CD Radio, excellent history file and used locally on a daily basis.All.....
Very nice 1964 Mercedes 220 SEb Coupe (W111.021). Original born in very rare Deep black color paint, with red leather upholstery, sunroof, fog lights, Zebrano wood, White steering wheel and original.....