- 1991 Porsche 911 Carrera 4 convertible (964)
- originally delivered to Sweden
- registered in Germany as of 2015
- air-cooled 3.6 litre flat-six engine offering 184 kW (250 hp), mated to manual gearbox
- amethyst metallic paintwork and black leather interior
- black soft top and tarpaulin
- electrically adjustable, heated seats, headlight cleaning system
- period-correct Blaupunkt cassette radio
- air conditioning, power windows
- runs on 16" Porsche alloys
- recent Classic Data appraisal estimates a replacement value of € 78,300 (condition 2)
This top class Porsche 911E was built on the 1st December 1972, delivered new in RHD format by Melbourne Hamiltons in Australia, finished in Viper Green with five speed gearbox, comfort pack, S instruments.....
*** FULL WIDE ARCH VAD CONVERSION SHOW CAR ***, BLACK, Air Bags, Power Steering, Electric Windows, Electric Mirrors, Electric Sunroof, CD Player, Air Condition, Full VAD Suede Interior With Yellow.....
Porsche 911 S 2.2, fully restored to the highest level, engine completely rebuilt to new, the body is totally stripped, many photos of work performed, Recaro sport seats, matching numbers, original.....