Seller's phone number is protected behind a forwarding service
1950 MG TD in British Racing green with tan leather upholstery, hood and half tonneau
Fitted seat belts
5 Speed gearbox (Hi- gear conversion)
Chrome luggage rack
Lots of spares inc. original gearbox, clutch and propshaft.
New parts include:
• Thermostat housing and thermostat.
• Steering rack and re-conditioned rear dampers
• Stainless steel sports exhaust system
• 7 blade cooling fan
• Brake servo, brake cylinders and pipes
• 5 Vredestein sprint tyres (inc spare)
• Edney high spec brake shoes on front wheels
• NTG spin on filter conversion
• SU Electronic fuel pump and fuel line
• Lucas sports ignition coil, electronic ignition & HT leads
• Rear flasher units
• Burlen Super-dry Carb seal kit.
• K&N pancake air filters
• Chrome wing mirrors and door handles
Receipts for £11k in last 6 years.
Restored in 2017 bare metal respray and renewing of wooden frame where needed.
Runs with good oil pressure, very reliable and comfortable.
Recently took part in Scotland to Goodwood run
Very nice build MG TD replica based on a 1969 Volkswagen Beetle. The build has been done in the USA California and we took it to Europe and allready payed the import taxes good for all EU countries.
MG TD, 1953, finished in British Racing Green with green leather interior and Tan weather equipment, it had a light restoration in 2009/10 and comes with a good history file including the original.....
Very healthy and solid condition T-Type! This MG has been restored in the past with eye for originality, eversince been driven under goodcircumstances. Through the years it gained a nice patina giving.....
A really nice 1951 MG TD in very good restored condition. New paint, new wiring harness & electrics, new bumpers, renewed brakes, new interior, recently rebuild engine, stainles steel exhaust etc......