This car was bought new by the actual owner in March 1995 through the official Jeep Chrysler dealership Clive Sutton in London. The sale invoice shows the car was ordered with factory A/C for extra 1.004 GBP, for a total price of 61.335 GBP. Immediately imported in Italy and registered in April 1996 in Treviso.
This Viper was always driven very seldom, covering a total 13.830 km, it was never damaged or modified. It comes with canvas cover and side windows, owner's manual, delivery sheet, sale invoice, spare keys...
Almost impossible to find another example in such an original condition. A unique opportunity!
For further informations and pictures visit undicihp.com or call Piero Poli +39 the details below
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E4WV401030
- Showing Just 10,000 Miles From New
- Number 30 Of Only 100 GT2 Champion Editions
- A Highly Original, Well-Kept Example
- Recently Serviced And Accompanied By Records.....
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E62V102701
- Showing Just 9,700 Miles From New
- Number 51: The Same Number Adorned On The 2000 Le Mans Winning Viper GTS R
- Finished In Viper Red With Dual Stone White Stripes