£59,000 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Category||FIA Race Cars|
|Make||Lotus Motorsport Elise Coupe|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert no salt on roads....
2000 Lotus Motorsport Elise Coupe = Rare = Only 12 were imported to the US for track use...
Price:$59, 000.... USD dollars... Firm plus some taxes.
Engine:1. 8 Liter Rover Engine
- 2000 Lotus Elise Motorsport in Silver with Black/ Red interior
- 2000 Lotus Elise Motorsport finished in Silver with Black/ Red interior.
- This is a factory prepared Motorsport Elise numbered 42 of 65 believed to have been built worldwide.
- Only 12 were imported to the US for track use.
- The Motorsport Elise is about as rare a car as Lotus ever built.
The Motorsport Elise was manufactured by the racing division of Lotus Cars and were vastly different than the normal Series 1 Exige cars.
- They came with a normally aspired 1. 8 Rover K Series engine mated to an ultra close ratio five speed manual gearbox, Speedline lightweight magnesium alloy wheels, racing seats with six point harnesses, removable Momo steering wheel, intergraded Safety Devices roll cage installed at the factory, adjustable coil overs, adjustable carbon fiber rear wing, large front splitter, carbon fiber instrument binnacle, carbon fiber door trim, carbon fiber center shift console, non glare dashboard, integrated fire system, external and internal kill switches, adjustable brake bias, Stack instrument cluster with data logging, sport exhaust system, limited slip differential and more.
- The original Corbeau drivers seat has been replaced with a Lotus Exige Black leather seat on sliders to accommodate drivers of different sizes.
- The original Corbeau Sport seat comes with the car.
- Weighing in at approximately 1, 650 lbs, this is a purpose built car.
- There are no glass or even plexiglass side windows.
- The engine lid is super lightweight and louvered for additional engine cooling.
- The transmission has straight cut gears so it has a no nonsense race car sound.
- Driving a Motorsport Elise is a unique experience.
- It is incredibly responsive, well balanced and just does everything exceptionally well.
- An affordable classic that will surely deliver years of pleasure and is bound to appreciate in value.
All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example... is about $1, 500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking.
First registration date : 1961 Color : Green Interior color : Red Power (kw) : 77 Power (cv) : 106 Cubic capacity : 1098 - Ford Cosworth engine Number of cylinders : 4 Fuel type : Petrol Gearbox : Manual Layout : Rear Number of seats : 1 More info coming soon ... Do not hesite ...
- 21st Jul 2021
1964 Lotus Elan race car rebuilt to FIA appendix K spec, new engine built by LH Owen (Lester Owen) using new SAS cylinder head. Suspension recently uprated and set up by Rickets Racing. FIA papers issued 2017. Full spec available on request Car originally raced in UK club racing under Team Minilite banner 1964-66
- 22nd Jun 2021
This rare and special 1957 Lotus Eleven LeMans is for sale as it was purchased to enter last years Mille Miglia. It has a current HTP that expires in 2029. It is eligible for: Mille Miglia LeMans Classic Monaco Historic Goodwood Revival If required to be used in the single seater LeMans race set it I know ...
- 6th Jul 2021
Lotus Cortina FIA racecar with long historic. Rebuilt in 2018. New FIA htp. JS Motorsport engine 3 race old. gearbox zero miles diff 3 race old Heatable windscreen and all good parts. Sell inklusive spare parts packed. Ready for race and all safety in time or brand new. More picture and Infos with mail.
- 18th Jul 2021
LHD Located in the USA...dry desert no salt on roads... Lotus Elan S3 HMSA Vintage Race Car 1966 Lotus Elan S3 HMSA Vintage Race Car LHD - NOT Street Legal Price:$45,777...USD dollars....Firm....plus some taxes.... Condition Used Engine I4 1.5L Transmission Manual 4-Speed Drivetrain RWD Fuel Gasoline Exterior ...
- 13th Jul 2021
- United States of America
This fantastic example was built August 1965 by the Dagenham Lotus factory, one of the only 3,306 MKI Lotus Cortina’s to roll off the factory line between 1963-1966. Presented with the Cortina are past FIA Historic Vehicle Passport dated September 1990 and highlights the vehicle was restored 1989, accompanied by countless ...
- 25th May 2021
This stunning Cortina had a very successful rally career in the early 1990s and has more recently been developed into a class winning and totally immaculate historic touring car. Originally a Cortina GT but completely rebuilt as a rally Lotus Cortina by Graham Lepley and Ian Corkhill in 1990, and re-registered as a ...
- 4th Jul 2021
Lotus Elan S3 FHC Race Car Red With Grey Roof. Rebuilt With New TT Chassis. CBR All Steel Engine, 164 BHP. 3.9 LSD. TT Solid Drive Shafts. Full Cage. 5 1/2" Mag Wheels. Ideal For CSCC Swinging Sixties. Excellent Condition. £39,995 One Race Only Since Rebuild. Road Registered With V5 Old ...
- 8th Jun 2021
An absolutely beautiful Lotus 22, chassis number 22-F3-53, straight from the workshop of Andrew Tart who has just completed a total rebuild and refresh, valid FIA HTP paperwork until December 2025, fitted with a fresh Cosworth 109E and Hewland MK4 5 speed gearbox, immaculately presented,
- 15th Jun 2021
Very rare Lotus 47 with a 218 Cv Lotus engine Elliglible Le Mans Classic https://youtu.be/bBwqRthF_V8 Early 1967 Delivered to Simon De Lautour with 2 liter coventry climax One of two Raced by Winfield Racing Competed in UK events & Nurburgring 1000kms - ...
- 30th Jun 2021
Lotus Elise S1 - Ex Kelsport racecar - imported into Italy 15 years ago and since heavily upgraded - 220HP - Emerald - Roll cage - LHD - Sadem Sequential gearbox (NEW) - Quick fit clams front and rear - Current CSAI passport - Engine very few km's on since total rebuild - car is in pristine condition and meticulously ...
- 13th Jul 2021