1974 Porsche 911 RSR Coupe with 930 Turbo chassis..
Price:$Best offer please...USD dollars....
- details above RSR
- details above Liter Twin Plug
- details above
- details above
- Built by the Late Bob Johnson to exacting specifications.
- A 1974 Porsche 911 RSR built by Bob Johnson of Minneapolis in the mid 90’s for Jim Ladwid, a well known Vintage car and Porsche collector.
- This well sorted 911 RSR was built on an original 930 Turbo chassis.
- It has a 3.3 liter engine with 100mm bore and 70.4 stroke, twin plug heads, Carillo rods, Mahle pistons, 46mm Weber downdrafts producing approximately 340HP.
- It is also fitted with a 915 gear box, Limited Slip Rear, Aluminum Turbo trailing arms, Bilstein coil over RSR shocks, Heim Jointed 935 style front control arms, front mounted aluminum oil tank and cooler, complete chassis roll cage, 10 x 17 front and 12 x 17 rear Jongbloed light alloy wheels and on and on…
- The body is fiberglass except for the lightened steel doors and rear fenders that have been fitted with fiberglass flares.
- The cost of this built exceeded $100k plus the cost of the car!
The engine was rebuilt by Bob Johnson for the former owner, well known vintage racer George Stauffer whom I purchased the car from.
- It has had limited use since the engine rebuilt and is currently in fine running order and track ready.
- The car was fully sorted and the brake rotors and calipers were replaced by Gaswerks Garage in 2018.
- The fuel pump and fuel cell bladder were replaced by Speedsport Tuning as well in 2018.
- Accompanying the car are PCA and HSR Logbooks from 1997 showing Jim Ladwig as the owner/driver.
- All serious inquiries should be directed to email me and no text please....
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Chassis No. 015 / 1979;
Engine Ford Cosworth DFV F1, V8 3000 cc, 500 Hp
Gearbox Hewland FGA 400 6-speed
Car completely overhauled in 2014. Monocoque chassis again bought time by Adriano Paramento.
Completely original car, AMS Autoracing Type 277
Chassis No. 62 / 1979; never crashed.
Original engine AMS 413 DOHC 16 valves - 1600 cc, with Lucas Mk1 Fuel injection.
Gearbox Hewland FT 200 5-speed
In 1976 a very interesting entry into the world of F3 racing was the Viking. The car was produced by team owner Tore John Helle. The aerodynamic design of the car, came from Tore John Helle, working.....