|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Category||FIA Race Cars|
|Make||Porsche 911 RSR Coupe with 930|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry no salt on roads....
1974 Porsche 911 RSR Coupe with 930 Turbo chassis..
Price:$Best offer please... USD dollars....
Engine:3. 3 Liter Twin Plug
- Built by the Late Bob Johnson to exacting specifications.
- A 1974 Porsche 911 RSR built by Bob Johnson of Minneapolis in the mid 90’s for Jim Ladwid, a well known Vintage car and Porsche collector.
- This well sorted 911 RSR was built on an original 930 Turbo chassis.
- It has a 3. 3 liter engine with 100mm bore and 70. 4 stroke, twin plug heads, Carillo rods, Mahle pistons, 46mm Weber downdrafts producing approximately 340HP.
- It is also fitted with a 915 gear box, Limited Slip Rear, Aluminum Turbo trailing arms, Bilstein coil over RSR shocks, Heim Jointed 935 style front control arms, front mounted aluminum oil tank and cooler, complete chassis roll cage, 10 x 17 front and 12 x 17 rear Jongbloed light alloy wheels and on and on…
- The body is fiberglass except for the lightened steel doors and rear fenders that have been fitted with fiberglass flares.
- The cost of this built exceeded $100k plus the cost of the car!
The engine was rebuilt by Bob Johnson for the former owner, well known vintage racer George Stauffer whom I purchased the car from.
- It has had limited use since the engine rebuilt and is currently in fine running order and track ready.
- The car was fully sorted and the brake rotors and calipers were replaced by Gaswerks Garage in 2018.
- The fuel pump and fuel cell bladder were replaced by Speedsport Tuning as well in 2018.
- Accompanying the car are PCA and HSR Logbooks from 1997 showing Jim Ladwig as the owner/ driver.
- All serious inquiries should be directed to email me and no text please....
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1, 500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please... more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
LHD Located in the USA... Porsche 930 Turbo Subject: Porsche RSR Engine Hi Guys and Gals. - For sale is a fresh 3.5 liter, it's built on a 930 case with a 3.6 crank in it with Carrillo rods, JE pistons, factory 100 mm Mahle barrels, the engine has about 6.-7 hours on it from when built and removed from ...
- 15th Sep 2021
- United States of America
Porsche 911 FIA Rally Car 1965 Matching Numbers! This great vehicle has been with the current owner for over 15 years, always been a rally car in this time. FIA Passport valid until 2028. It hasn’t been used a great deal and spent most of the time in storage and on display at shows. Between 2016 -2019 ...
- 30th Sep 2021
LHD Located in the USA...dry desert.... 2009 Porsche 997 GT3 Factory Cup Car = - This car was the IMSA GT3 Cup Championship Gold Class winning car. Model:997 GT3 Factory Cup Car Drivetrain:Manual Price:$88,900...USD dollars....Firm... - a 2009 Porsche 911 GT3 ( 997 ) Factory built Cup Car. - ...
- 12th Sep 2021
- United States of America
- OVERVIEW - Introduced in 1963 as the 901 (and subsequently renamed due to a copyright claim from Peugeot), the Porsche 911 is, without doubt, the most successful Sportscar of all time. The 911’s signature coupe silhouette has graciously evolved continually ever since and remains the anchor of the Stuttgart brand ...
- 24th Sep 2021
1964 APAL Porsche One of only 8 cars built Lighter, faster and rarer than a Porsche 356 FIA HTP until 2027 In mint and race ready condition New engine and gearbox with Dyno time only Legendary Belgian Engineer, Designer and Entrepreneur Edmond Pery of APAL (Application Polyester Armé de Liege) built around 150 ...
- 10th Sep 2021
One of the three 1995 PORSCHE 993 GT2 EVOs developed for GT1 racing by Porsche Four participations in the 24 hours of Le Mans including three with the Team Larbre Compétition 24 Hours of Daytona in 1996, BPR Championship in 1995 & 1996 1997 FFSA GT Champion, 2002 FFSA GT Vice-Champion Driven by Formula 1 and Endurance ...
- 13th Sep 2021
Whereas the N-GT Porsche 996 GT3-RS is an original Porsche product, the water-cooled 996 Biturbo has never received any official race developments. Despite not being supported by the factory, this car has been seen in different national and international GT championships throughout Europe. Several teams tried to run this ...
- 13th Sep 2021
PORSCHE 1976 - LHD ....!! RALLY TUNED 41000 KM - Engine: 3000 - Manual transmission Matching Numbers RUNNIG CONDITION ! More Info : Alberto
- 11th Oct 2021
There are some cars that leave you breathless as soon as they are unveiled before your amazed eyes. The Porsche 911 is one of them, but in more than 50 years of existence, there are rare variants that have turned and still turn heads more than others. Among them, we can consider the 911 Carrera RS 2.7 and the more muscular ...
- 2nd Sep 2021
This 1977 Porsche 930 Turbo Carrera started life as a US-market example and was converted to a race car by a previous owner, an adjunct professor teaching for Porsche, Bosch, and Mercedes-Benz. The car is powered by a turbocharged twin-plug 3.0L flat-six which was overhauled in 2017 and is mated to a 4-speed transaxle ...
- 15th Oct 2021