1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Hi~Pro 396 + 6 Speed $72.5k For Sale
|This advert viewed 119 times|
Located in the USA...dry desert west no salt on roads...
1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe - US-specs All Custom mods Fast Hi(~)Pro 396 + Transmission T-56 2001 Camaro 6 Speed..
Model Pro Touring Camaro
Color PPG Jet Black
Engine High Performance 396 V8
Transmission T-56 2001 Camaro 6 Speed
Other Mini tubs, Bonspeed wheels, Baer brakes
Price Reduced Price $72,500..USD dollars.....
- One of the most popular things in classic cars of the modern time is pro touring cars.
- These vehicles combine a classic look with new age luxuries to reach the highest level of performance available. You have seen these vehicles out at shows where they are frequently blowing others away on the road coarse and on the long nation wide runs where they are usually the only ones with the reliability to complete the trip with no need to stop for repairs.
- Well this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro is one of these pro touring cars but combines a since of style that is all attitude.
- Wide rims, a fully blacked out body, and a sound you just can't beat all work together to give this car its badass personality.
- Before being entirely gone through and restored to a state that would have your new 2013 daily driver trembling, the car was a solid rust free Texas automobile.
The only needed body repairs include small quarter size areas behind the rear tires which are notorious for rust.
- All of the components used in the restoration are top of the line and all name brand from the top manufacturers in the business.
- You really aren't going to find anything higher quality than this.
- The following tables break down the car ENTIRELY so you can see where every dollar was spent on its build:
-Jet Black base coat clear coat PPG.
-DSE Mini -- tub rear
-DSE sub frame connectors
-DSE lowering solid body bushings
-Complete dynamat extreme insulation
-Marquez billet tail lights
-2" cowl hood
-Front and rear spoilers
- High Performance Small Block chevy 396 C.I. w/ aluminum heads
-ZZ4 4 bolt main block
-MSD ignition and distributor
-Competition Cams 2 piece aluminum timing cover
-Callies Dragon Slayer 3.875 Steel Crank
-Callies Pro 1 H beam 5.850 rods
-SRP Forged Pistions
-Callies 4 bolt center main caps
-Clevite rod and main bearings
-Hooker super competition long tube headers
-Holley 750 double pumper
-K&N 3" Air Cleaner
-Competion Cam 520 lift hydrolic roller cam shaft
-Jesel shaft mounted rockers
-Chevrolet cast aluminum valve covers
-Exhaust is 2.5" mandrel bent with 2 chamber Flow Masters
-March aluminum pulleys with serpentine belts
-Be cool radiator
-Dual 11" Spal fan and shroud
-T-56 6 Speed trans from a 2001 LS1 camaro
-Mc Cleod 11" clutch
-Mc Cleod 11" 2850LB Pressure Plate
-Mc Cleod powder coated scatter shield
-DSE Front Coil Over Conversion Kit
-DSE Tubular control arms upper and lower
-1" front sway bar
-DSE front coil overs with 450 LB spring
-DSE tubular tie rod connectors
-AGR quick ratio power steering box
-Baer Track 13" Cross Drilled brake rotors with polished 4 pistion calipers in front
-Baer Touring 12" cross drilled brake rotors with polished 4 pistion calipers in back
-Bonspeed 17X8 Delta front wheels with 245/40/R17 BF Goodrich G force tires
-Bonspeed 17 X 11 Delta rear wheels with 315/35/R17 BF Goodrich G force tires
-Moser Ford narrowed 9 inch rear end with strange axles / nodular iron center section with Detroit True Track with 3.55 gears
-Heavy duty 3" driveshaft with heavy duty U-joints
-DSE Quadra link 4 link rear suspension w/adjustable coil overs 350LB springs
-Redone in black to appear stock
-factory 6000 RPM redline tach
-factory 4 speed manuel transmission console with gauges
-Pioneer in dash CD/MP3 w/ipod connection
-Vintage air Gen IV all electronic A/C and Heater
- As you can see this car was extremely well done and the level of craftsmanship is unmatched in a lot of cars out there.
- You don't want to miss the chance at adding this car to your collection.
- Look around at other Camaros and you will keep finding yourself coming back to this one.
You cannot even come close to replicating the car for before
the asking price of $74,750.00!
NOW REDUCED DOWN TO $72,500.00!
Click for Printable Brochure
- more pics coning soon or on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...no text please...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....
|Get notified about new similar ads
The Caparo T1 is a British mid-engine, rear-wheel drive, two-seat automobile built by Caparo Vehicle Technologies, founded by design director Ben Scott-Geddes and engineering director Graham Halstead,.....
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with.....
Wanted Mazda mx5 for enthusiast , all models, 1989 to 2015,low mileage service history cars preferred but any thing considered please ring Stephen on the details below,Hertfordshire,for prompt attention.....
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
A very special and rare Ashley Sportiva from 1965, only 72 are made this year. It has the Ford V6 engine and manual 4-speed, it is the Original and once rebuilt engine.
Has got Belgian numberplates.....
The Benz Patent-Motorwagen (or motorcar), built in 1886, is widely regarded as the world's first automobile. The original cost of the vehicle in 1885 was $1,000 (equivalent to $26,337 in 2016). This.....
Bmw 323i in good condition 100 % original with sunroof , revised mechanically .
My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 the details below.
Offered is a 1970 Autobianchi Bianchina Panorama Giardiniera Giardinetta Familiare (Station Wagon)
BLACK WITH BIEGE LEATHER ,DRIVES VERY WELL,153000 MILES WITH HISTORY AND BILLS,VERY SOUGHT AFTER 3 DOOR GOLF,
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car......