Mercedes benz e class w124 e220 pillerless coupe
this vehicle looks absolutely stunning with its pillerless lines complemented with full grey unmarked leather interior. Rare sportline model.
the cabin is beautifully presented with walnut wood dashboard in excellent condition with no wear or tear.the sports seats are in excellent condition with no wear and look amazing, especially for the age.
mechanicall the car is excellent with the engine and automatic gearbox performing 100% as it should.the car drives exceptionally well and is a pleasure to be behind the wheel. Very comfortable and reliable. Can cruise on the motorway, a roads and town all day.
the legendary e coupe pillerless is a prime example of how the old mercedes were build to last and this can be seen in how indestructable this model has proved to be.
only covered 162,680 miles from new and just had recent full service, including fluids being changed.
mot till 11th november 2020 (no advisories)
first registered 01st january 1994 (26 years)
comes with full specification as follows:
· mercedes 18” monoblock alloy wheels (very rare £ 1800)
· 2 x original mercedes keys with original key ring
· pillerless glass window/doors
· rare spotline interior and unmarked seats
· private reg plate included (l30 jmc)
· brand new tyres x 4
· auto led xenon headlights
· ital avanti period leather/wooden steering wheel
· tilt/slide factory sunroof
· electric side mirrors
· sportline body kit factory fit (subtle but very effective)
· mercedes first aid kit and tool kit
· upgraded audio custom fit alpine headunit
· new calipers and brakes fitted
· electric seat butlers front
· 4 x electric windows
· ceramic detailed recently by next level detailing
stunning car which truly looks and drives superb for its age and mileage with real street presense and true classic appeal. Real headturner too.represents fantastic value for money (which is only going one way in value and that’s upwards only)
any inspection welcome
One of the very fist deliveries of the series...out of a well known collection. First registration october 17th, 1951 to Feldmühle papermaking pulp factory near Bielefeld, germany... only 3 owners.....
Rare E 220 Convertible, Metallic Red with full beige leather and black electric hood, Heated seats, Air con, Electric windows,CD Radio, excellent history file and used locally on a daily basis.All.....
Very nice 1964 Mercedes 220 SEb Coupe (W111.021). Original born in very rare Deep black color paint, with red leather upholstery, sunroof, fog lights, Zebrano wood, White steering wheel and original.....