This is a Rover 220 Coupe (also known as a Tomcat). It has the 2-Litre T-Series naturally aspirated engine.
These have a lovely 2 piece 'targa top' glass roof which is removable.
I have owned this car for over 3 years. It has been well maintained by previous owners, which I have done my best to continue in my ownership. Was used regularly prior to lockdown, now not used much due to arrival of a new project car. It is in good condition considering the age and mileage.
In my ownership:
- Significant welding and body work
- Wheel arches and sills treated with Dynax anti-rust wax
- Cylinder head rebuilt
- New aftermarket alloy wheels with 4 new tyres
- Original leather interior refurbished
- New starter motor
- Mid and rear exhaust sections renewed
- Track rod ends, front lower control arms and ARB links replaced (fixing advisory from last MOT)
- Leather MGF steering wheel. The original steering wheel (and gear knob) will also come with the car.
Huge history file with receipts going back to original Rover maintenance.
Has been serviced regularly.
- Some small patches of rust and bubbling remain
- A few small dents and scratches
- Paintwork rough in some touched up areas
- Water leak in boot
Viewing recommended. The above issues very minor but I am just trying to be honest about any faults. If you live far away I'm happy to send more photos to help decide.
Comes with 2 keys with working remote fobs and a full size spare steel wheel.
Genuine questions from interested parties welcome.
LOCATED IN ROME.HAS NOW ITALIAN PLATES.WILL COST ABOUT 50£ TO REREGISTER IN UK.NEW CLUTCH-NEW REAR SHOCKS-NEW LEATHER FRONT SEATS. NEW BATTERY. CAN SHIP BACK TO UK FOR A REASONABLE COST.CAR STARTS.....
Mini Cooper Classic H reg 1990 with only 8k
Stunning British racing green Mini Cooper classic 1300 carb that has covered only 8,000 miles since 1990. This Mini is in outstanding condition for a 26.....
Good condition car in a lovely Turquoise colour. Full MOT, four door saloon, 123,000 miles. Electric windows, power steering, central locking, manual 2.0L T-series petrol. Rare vehicle and fast going.....
Mini Cooper Sport 500 no 56
After several weeks waiting we have at last got in our possession this wonderful BRG Mini Cooper sport 500. Ours is number 56 /500 with a measly 2,986 miles, so although.....