1968 Rover P5B 3.5 Litre Coupe For Sale
Owned for five years and now sadly required to sell to make some garage space!
Car is in all round good condition. By no means concourse, but by no means rough either! In the five years I’ve owned it I’ve used it for summer weekends and put around 1500 miles on it. The only time it’s seen rain is a bad choice of MOT date!
- Mechanically sound.
- Recently passed MOT with no advisories.
- Brakes are very effective.
- Engine pulls cleanly.
- Gear change is smooth.
- Power steering is light as a feather.
- Exhaust upgraded to stainless couple years back.
- Bodywork is in overall good condition, paint comes up a treat.
- Couple of small areas with small amounts of bubbling (think 50p piece). These are located at the bottom of the boot lid and one on the rear driver side wheel arch. Pictures can be sent if requested.
- Chrome work shines up great.
- Interior is very nice.
- Seats in cracking condition as replaced by previous owner.
- Carpets in good condition.
- Head lining in great condition.
- Woodwork a little worn in places.
- Modern radio concealed in glovebox.
- Speedo and Rev counter give... slightly generous readings but all other gauges read accurately.
All I’ve done is maintain the car while owning, however the previous owner spent a lot of money restoring the vehicle and I have all his previous receipts and a few pictures, along with my own. Previous owner was a big fan of touring and this car has completed the LEJOG rally twice, giving testament to its reliability!
The car is a real head turner - it’s hard to go anywhere without someone having something to say about it! It also made the perfect wedding car for my friend last year.
Viewings very welcome (on nice days).
Contact to be preferably made by email.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts