2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO 4WD for Real Off Roaders $39.7k For Sale
Located in the USA...no salt on roads....
2018 Toyota 4Runner TRD PRO 4WD SUV - US-specs....for Real Off Roaders !!
- Check out this 2018 Toyota TRD PRO 4Runner what sets it apart from the majority of sport utility vehicles out there is the fact that it is one of the few that can still tackle the rough stuff with aplomb.
- TRD PRO Design was fitted for the seriuos offroad spirited person that insisted on the best available (Offroad capability, Good city manners, Road trip worthy, Comfortable, Reliable, Economical and the best resale value industry wide) Most of the manufacturers had decided to focus their design and engineering dollars towards making their utility vehicles more civilized and a larger profit margins which meant sacrifices in all other areas including resale due to the lack of versatility.
- TRD PRO with the goal being to maximize comfort, road handling and convenience. In short, most of the 4Runners former rivals have been neutered to the point that they perform more like station wagons and minivans than adventure vehicles.
- Toyota TRD PRO In particular however remained keen on maintaining its stranglehold on this segment of the market, one characterized by active individuals who need a safe and roomy vehicle that is able to transport all their toys and gear to the slopes, mountains, or remote fishing hole.
- This Super White exterior colored top-of-the-line TRD Pro model comes equipped with Bilstein high-performance shocks (with remote rear reservoirs), TRD -tuned front springs, and a more aggressive tire.
- Other TRD Pro goodies include a lever-type 4WD selector, 4-Wheel Crawl Control, Multi-Terrain Select, rear differential lock, automatic disconnecting differential, Multi-terrain ABS, 17-inch matte black aluminum wheels with TRD centre caps, black TRD badging, a TRD-stamped aluminum front skid plate, hood scoop, and a unique Heritage Toyota grille. Interior upgrades include special black Softex seats with red stitching, TRD Pro shift knob, TRD floor mats, and Optitron instrument gauges.
- Under the hood resides Toyota’s 4.0-litre V6 engine 270 horse power and 278ft pounds of torque mated to a five speed transmission.
- In an era when the majority of vehicles for sale feature at least six gears this might seem like a detriment to the model, and it is marginally when it comes to fuel efficiency, but the upside of this transmission is that it is one of the most robust and reliable gearboxes available in the automotive realm.
- The part-time four-wheel-drive system on the TRD Pro allows for increased efficiency in every day driving, but when the pavement comes to an end, or the driver decides to travel off the grid, he or she can manually select Low4 or High4 settings based on vehicle speed, purpose and terrain.
- 4Runner TRD Pro The TRD Pro rides silky smooth while traveling on city streets and cruising with or without Family on the highway, but the quality and engineering of the Bilstein shocks and TRD springs is revealed as soon as you venture onto rough roads, mogul fields or loose rocks.
- The suspension takes hit after hit as the vehicle’s 17-inch alloys clamber over obstacles and debris without major drama, allowing the driver to maintain control of the vehicle and passengers to remain largely isolated from disruptive jolts and jarring forces.
- Ground clearance is a healthy 9.8 inches, while the departure and approach angles (26 and 33 degrees respectively) are impressive for a stock vehicle of this type. Protector plates help protect both the transfer case and the fuel tank.
- Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro Interior Generously optioned Feel and function of many of the switches and accessories is solid it was well constructed and well within drivers reach,You will find it comfortable, and spacious.
- Visibility is quite good due to the abundance of tall windows, and there is a back-up camera.
- TRD Pro guise it is outfitted to take its occupants to places and adventures where other vehicles fear to tread, and this is what sets it apart in the SUV category.
Door Handle Color - Body-Color
Exhaust Tip Color - Stainless-Steel
Fender Lip Moldings - Body-Color
Front Bumper Color - Black
Front Bumper Color - Body-Color
Mudguards - Rear
Rear Bumper Color - Black
Rear Bumper Color - Body-Color
Rear Spoiler Color - Body-Color
Rocker Panel Color - Body-Color
Skid Plate(S) - Front
Window Trim - Black
Mudguards - Front
Skid Plate(S) - Rear
Steering Ratio - 18.4
Turns Lock-To-Lock - 2.7
Center Console Trim - Simulated Carbon Fiber
Floor Mat Material - Carpet
Floor Material - Carpet
Floor Mats - Front
Front Air Conditioning
Front Air Conditioning Zones - Single
Shift Knob Trim - Alloy
Steering Wheel Trim - Leather
Floor Mats - Rear
Armrests - Rear Folding
Rear Vents - Second Row
All-Weather Floor Liners
All Weather Floor Liner And Cargo Tray Package
Assist Handle - Front
Assist Handle - Rear
Center Console - Front Console With Armrest And Storage
Cupholders - Front
Cupholders - Rear
Multi-Function Remote - Keyless Entry
Retained Accessory Power
Steering Wheel - Tilt And Telescopic
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Audio
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Phone
Storage - Cargo Tie-Down Anchors And Hooks
Storage - Door Pockets
Storage - Front Seatback
Storage - Grocery Bag Holder
Power Outlet(S) - 115v Cargo Area
Power Outlet(S) - 12v Cargo Area
Power Outlet(S) - Two 12v Front
Universal Remote Transmitter - Homelink - Garage Door Opener
Power Outlet(S) - Two 12v Rear
Power Steering - Variable/Speed-Proportional
Multi-Function Remote - Panic Alarm
Overhead Console - Front
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Cruise Control
Cargo Area Light
Courtesy Lights - Door
Reading Lights - Front
One-Touch Windows - 4
Power Windows - Lockout Button
Steering Wheel Mounted Controls - Voice Control
Sliding Rear Cargo Deck
Rearview Mirror - Auto-Dimming
4wd Type - Part Time
Abs - 4-Wheel
Axle Ratio - 3.73
Drive Mode Selector
Electronic Brakeforce Distribution
Front Brake Diameter - 13.3
Front Suspension Classification - Independent
Hill Ascent Assist
Locking Differential - Rear
Rear Brake Diameter - 12.3
Rear Stabilizer Bar - Diameter 20 Mm
Rear Suspension Classification - Solid Live Axle
Rear Suspension Type - Multi-Link
Front Shock Type - Gas
Front Spring Type - Coil
Rear Shock Type - Gas
Rear Spring Type - Coil
Front Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
Front Suspension Type - Double Wishbone
Rear Brake Type - Ventilated Disc
4wd Selector - Electronic Hi-Lo
Trailer Stability Control
50 State Emissions
Battery - Maintenance-Free
Antenna Type - Diversity
Antenna Type - Mast
Auxiliary Audio Input - Jack
Auxiliary Audio Input - Usb
Driver Information System
External Temperature Display
Fuel Economy Display - Mpg
Fuel Economy Display - Range
In-Dash Cd - Single Disc
Navigation System - Touch Screen Display
Phone - Hands Free
Radio - Am/Fm
Radio - Hd Radio
Radio - Touch Screen Display
Satellite Radio - Siriusxm
Trip Odometer - 2
Warnings And Reminders - Lamp Failure
Electronic Messaging Assistance - With Read Function
Auxiliary Audio Input - Bluetooth
Wireless Data Link - Bluetooth
Internet Radio App - Gracenote
Internet Radio App - Iheartradio
Internet Radio App - Pandora
Internet Radio App - Slacker
In-Dash Cd - Mp3 Playback
Total Speakers - 8
Gauge - Tachometer
Warnings And Reminders - Tire Fill Alert
Infotainment - Entune
Electronic Messaging Assistance - Voice Operated
Navigation System - Voice Operated
Radio - Voice Operated
Warnings And Reminders - Maintenance Due
Connected In-Car Apps - Facebook
Connected In-Car Apps - Sports
Connected In-Car Apps - Stocks
Connected In-Car Apps - Weather
Connected In-Car Apps - Yelp
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $800 usd dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts
|| 2018 OnlyOne P8 For Sale
|| 1955 Cooper-Jaguar T38 Mk II For Sale by Auction
|| 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Gullwing For Sale by Auction
|| 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster For Sale by Auction
|| 2020 Wanted, All Classic, Sports, Performance Cars, Projects-Show Wanted
|| 1960 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Roadster For Sale by Auction
|| 1991 Bentley Continental Convertible Red(~)Red Rare $85k For Sale
|| 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Coupe Hi~Pro 396 + 6 Speed $72.5k For Sale
|| 1902 1 OF ONLY 1 BUILT For Sale
|| FREEHOLD Commercial property for sale/Rent GARAGE CAR SALES For Sale
|| 1956 Mercedes-Benz 300 Sc Coupe For Sale by Auction
|| 2014 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Black Series For Sale by Auction
|| 1972 Mercedes Benz 600 LWB Pullman For Sale
|| 2014 Rolls-Royce Phantom Phantom Series II Coupe - 2014 Goodwoo For Sale
|| 1958 Dual-Ghia Convertible For Sale
|| 2008 LMK 917 For Sale
|| 1903 Clment 1216 HP Rear-Entrance Tonneau For Sale by Auction
|| 1967 Voxson stereo 8-track car radios For Sale
|| 1971 Mercedes-Benz 280 SE 3.5 Cabriolet For Sale by Auction
|| 1978 Porsche 930 RUF BTR III RUF Certified BTR III 3.4 LITER For Sale
|| 1971 Mercedes 280SE 3.5 Cabriolet Floor~Shit AC Ivory $252k For Sale
|| 1973 Pur Sang Bugatti Type 51 Tool Room copy For Sale
|| 1963 Chevrolet Corvette Fuelie Coupe Slit(~)Window Rare $249 For Sale
|| 1956 Porsche 356A Carrera Coupe Project No Engine Rare $249. For Sale
|| 1957 Porsche 356A Speedster Correct Concours Winnrer $249.5k For Sale