|Ad Type||For Sale|
The Fulvia Coupe led the path for the triumphant return of Lancia into the world of motorsports. Its ingenuous placing of the horizontally opposed narrow angle V4 engine in front of its wheels allowed for precision handling superceeding far more powerful contestants. Its performance at Tour de Corse, Italian Rally Championship and International Championship for Manufacturers (WRC) quickly established Fulvia as the epitomy of Lancia's motorsports history. In honour of its 1972 Monte Carlo rally victory, Lancia decided to built the 'Fulvia 1. 3S Montecarlo' special edition that featured an exact copy of the works car body. The production and consequent rallying career of Fulvia ceased in 1976 with gradually departing from the rallying limelight, until recently.
In 2013 a team of restoration experts from Rosso Corsa Italia were commissioned by a world renown Italian rally driver to build a special car that would withstand one of the most gruelling rallies, the Endurance Rally Association's Peking to Paris. The special Fulvia featured a reinforced chassis, a front-fender welded bull bar, rear mounted double spares, wider wheel arches, wider and taller wheels and a series of mechanical improvements. Once put to the test, the Rosso Corsa Italia Fulvia did not only finish the 5th and 6th Peking to Paris Rallies but also finished 5th in the 2014 Classic Safari Challenge and 1st in the 2015 Classic Sahara Challenge's. Its formidable success was to be honored a year later by a team of Fulvia enthusiasts who decided to build an exact replica of the Rosso Corsa Italia #57. After an extensively elaborate preparation of the body featuring among others the front fender welded bull bar and rear fender welded struts as well as a preparation of the interior and its suspension, the car was unveiled in 2016 only to participate in 20 regularity events in Greece, Spain, Bulgaria and Poland with impressive results.
It is now offered for sale fully serviced for the adamant collector and enthusiast of Fulvia motorsport history.
Model: Fulvia Coupe 1. 3 S
Chassis number: 818630 * 030920*
- Roll cage, 6-point bolt-on
- Front fender-welded bull bar
- Trunk-welded spare tire strut
- Wide wheel arches
Engine number: 818303 * 089451*
Cylinder head number: 818. the details below
Engine type: 45-degree tilt, 1298cc, 4-cyl. in 12-degree V configuration, single cylinder head over double overhead camshafts, twin Solex carburetted, 90hp at 6, 000 rpm
Transmission type: 5-speed, manual
Suspension: independent double wishbone with single leaf spring at the front, beam axle with panhard rod with leaf springs at the rear, Rosso Corsa supplied kit
Exterior color: Red
Livery: Rosso Corsa Italia
- Sparco Sprint V seats, Homologation CS 180 06, FIA 8855 Compliance
- TRS Motorsport 4-point FIA approved harness belts
- Passenger navigation light
- OMP pedal box and passenger footrest
- Brantz Rallymeters International 2 Pro electronic stopwatch and remote
- Unitronics and Schneider Magelis central display screens
- TempC insulation aluminum padding
Registration: Philpa, FIVA of Greece
- 2016 7th Classic Rally of Greece
- 2016 Mykonos Olympic Classic Rally, Greece
- 2016 Tour de Peloponnese, Greece, finished 4th overall
- 2016 Elefsiniako Historic Vehicle Rally, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2017 8th Classic Rally of Greece
- 2017 Giro di Sicilia, Italy
- 2017 Olympic Classic Rally, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2017 Arcadia Classic Tour, Greece, finished 4th overall
- 2017 1st Hellenic Regularity Classic Rally, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2017 Giorgos Raptopoulos Winter Rally, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2017 6th Rally Poland Historic, Rajd Polski Historyczny, Poland
- 2018 XV Rally Costa Brava Historic, Palamos, Spain
- 2018 Dionysos Regularity Rally, Greece, finished 1st overall
- 2019 International Retro Rally , Bulgaria, finished 9th overall
- 2019 4th Rally Regularity Sikionion, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2019 Arcadia Classic Tour, Greece, finished 3rd overall
- 2019 22nd 24 Hours Greece Endurance Rally, finished 2nd overall
- 2019 Argolida Classic Rally Regularity, Greece, finished 1st overall
- 2019 Tour de Samos, Greece, finished 1st overall
- 2020 Arcadia Classic Tour
Fully de humidified car storage for your classic car using the latest desiccant type de humidifiers, these will work in all temperatures unlike the re fridgerant type which generally only work well over about 12 degrees. De humidified storage doesn't just prevent body corrosion it also prevents electrical promlems occouring ...
- 16th Jul 2021
Lancia Fulvia Coupé 1600 in very good condition, new German MOT and registration as historic vehicle This pretty coupé was imported from Italy in 2008, the mileage at that time was 95,200. The car is in very good condition, the body has no rust, it was repainted 6 years ago. The interior is also very nicely preserved, ...
- 16th May 2021
On one of our recent trips to Italy, we purchased this lovely example, in Verona, Italy of one of these Coupes, in the Series II specification, 1300cc with the five speed gearbox. It is in its original Rosso York Burgundy colour, which had been refreshed many years ago, prior to the last owner purchasing it. The ...
- 21st Jun 2021
1971 Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato 1.3 S Serie II Top Condition Car. Top Colour Combination. Imported from Italy in 2014 directly for a Portuguese classic car collection. Highly deserved collector item. Highly fashioned design by Zagato. 100% Rust Free. Drives perfect. Collector Item!
- 4th Jul 2021
for sale left fender for lancia fulvia in good condition rear and front bonnet doors tank rear glass original parts and other spare parts
- 4th Jun 2021
VERY nice, perfectly running/driving 1974 Lancia Fulvia 1.3 Rally S. Very solid floors and perfect body, nice paint and a very nice interior. European car comes from the original owner in Italy. NO rust or damage ever. Original engine. With all correct Dutch papers. Drive it home and enjoy ! Price for this car is: € ...
- 2nd Jun 2021
Very nice, perfectly running /driving 1970 Lancia Fulvia 1.3S. Very nice paint and good original floors, comes from the second Italian owner. Is ready to be used and can be driven anywhere. Ch # 818.630-045364 Price for this car is: € 18.250.- (the price for this car is exclusive transport costs!) For more information, ...
- 23rd Jun 2021
A 3 owner LHD 1600HF Lusso in the best colour, with 140HP fast road engine. We are facilitating the sale of this car on behalf of a customer. About of this car This is a genuine 1600HF tipo 818.740 model and one of 3690 made. It was supplied new in Italy and first registered in Sicily on 28/4/1972. According ...
- 20th Jul 2021
3'690 cars built. The Fulvia on offer was delivered new in Italy before being imported by an US collector in the mid 2000’s. The Lancia was brought into Switzerland in 2014 by a collector. In 2019 the master cylinder, the brake servo and all the brake hoses have been replaced. Rare and beautiful Fulvia 1600 HF of ...
- 8th Jun 2021
Lancia Fulvia 1300, year 1972. Chassis number 818.630 0181XX, engine number 818.3030689XX. Colour red combined with blue cloth interior upholstery and black rubber carpet. This beautiful Lancia Fulvia 1300 was imported from Italy in the year 2019. The car is in a good and super original condition, only the bodywork was ...
- 11th Jun 2021
The Lancia Fulvia 3 Coupe offered here at Autostorico is finished in Verde Cascine green with Tan leather interior trim. This lovely example has covered an indicated 80,372 kilometres (49,940 miles). Supplied new on 18th February 1975 to its first owner who lived in Syracuse in Sicily. The car remained in Sicily in ...
- 11th Jul 2021
Fulvia Coupe with probably just 112'000 km. Very good condition. New silencer. Last Swiss MOT including veteran status completed in March 2019.
- 14th Jun 2021
VERY beautiful, original goed running/driving 1971 Lancia Fulvia Rally 1.3S. Fully original from 2nd owner in Italy. Good original floors with a very nice body. Very nice original interior and ready to use Vin number# 818.630 * 022140 *. Price for this car is: € 18.250.- (the price for this car is exclusive transport ...
- 14th Jul 2021
- Iconic Zagato Sport Coupé - The most desirable and collectable of all the Fulvias - 1 of 600 built with 1.3-litre ‘S’ engine - A distinctive sportscar - Extremely low-mileage after restoration (1.400 Km on the odometer) - Extremely impressive restored - A rare opportunity to buy a Zagato masterpiece that ...
- 13th Jul 2021
Very rare car, numbered series. Completely ORIGINAL in every part. Completely restored (all documentation available on request) Negotiation on site The Safari differs from the other Fulvia III for purely aesthetic features: black iron rims, teardrop mirror, Safari lettering on the front and rear bonnet, reduction of chrome, ...
- 14th Jul 2021
For sale is my beloved Lancia Fulvia Sport Zagato Cars like this raced in Sebring and Daytona in the seventies and were build by hand and sold in small numbers to the few who could afford them Less than a handful of these cars are registered in the UK now and you can see the rarity and benefits of it for example ...
- 20th Jul 2021