|Cool Hipster Campervan 1992 Dodge Ram Wagon B250 with LPG|
This cool hipster truck is a 19992 Dodge Ram Wagon B250 converted into a spacious and comfortable campervan, complete with LPG conversion.
This van is comparable with a classic VW camper but is wider, longer, much more spacious inside, with a more powerful engine, is less rust prone and far more unique, individual and distinctive. You really make a statement, and attract a lot of attention, driving this big butch baby around!
We have had brilliant fun at festivals, at campsites all over the UK, wild camping, and even urban camping in cities. Perfect for your next lockdown adventure!
This is the iconic A-Team van, seen in every 1970s & 1980s American movie, otherwise known as a “muscle van”. The matt grey paint job, blacked out windows and military chic make it look like the A-Team are on a top-secret surveillance mission!
You should insure this vehicle for £20k as this is what we’ve spent on it. £10k is a bargain price for a reluctant quick sale due to changes in personal circumstances. MOT until 26th December 2020.
This rugged, robust and retro van is built like a tank. It was manufactured by Dodge Chrysler in Canada (the Dodge B250 has a similar body to the GMC G20 and Chevyvan), was previously a US military vehicle and then in dry storage, before we purchased it in 2015 and had it converted from an 8-seater day van to a modern campervan by Universal Customs in 2016.
This truck has a great growl and roars with a powerful v8 5.22cc engine. It’s automatic transmission, left-hand drive, easy and fun to drive. You can cruise nicely at 65-70mph on the motorway. £50 for a 200 mile trip on LPG (about 60p per litre).
• 8-speed automatic transmission
• Engine: 5.2L V8 gasoline (MPI)
• 33 gallon (150 litre) petrol tank
• 2 x 47 litre Romano Ultra Gas LPG (Autogas) cylinders
• Mileage: 160,929
• Dimensions: length: 5 metres; height: 2 metres
• 4 belted seats
• 2 axle rigid body
• Black alloy wheels
• Rear towbar (DrawTite)
• Lead grey matte finish with some small patches of rust
• Tinted windows
New parts: 4 tyres, steering box, idlers, drop links, steering column, front brakes, rear brakes, brake pads, brake drum, brake wheel cylinders, rear brake shoes, parking break, outer track rod, power steering hose, distributor cap bolt, distributor rotor arm, cap, coolant, oil filter, fuel filter, air filter, spark plugs, water pump, battery, calipers, pads, shoes & fitting kit, wheel cylinders, lights; undersealed rust proofing.
Campervan conversion by Universal Customs:
• Fridge (Waeco CR50 12 volt compressor fridge)
• Twin gas hob and sink (Smev combination unit with cold water tap)
• Internal 20 litre water container and 12 volt pump
• 12 volt electrics with split charge system (2 x USB outlets)
• 240 volt system (power management system, built in RCD protection, leisure battery charger, 2 x internal mains sockets)
• LPG gas system (with 2 x camping gaz cylinders)
• Leisure battery (110 amp)
• Propex H2000 heating system
• Black-out curtains (x6)
• Kitchen/wardrobe unit (cupboard storage and full height wardrobe with tambour door)
• Detachable table
• Radio with USB/SD/MP3
• 4 speakers (Sony Xplod 4”)
• Rock n’roll bed (2 berth) with sea green Chieftain Fabric leatherette including memory foam topper (Bed width: 1250cm)
• Mega Van Mats Trim Velour Silver (Grey) wall carpet
• Chieftain “Just Colour” Koala vinyl (ceiling/window trim)
• Dynamat Dynaliner insulation
• Altro Transflor Wood (Antique Walnut) flooring
• LED roof and sliding door lights