I am selling my 1990 TVR 400se in good original condition, dark blue with blue leather interior, low mileage and few owners. The previous owner spent a considerable sum on mechanical items so all essentials have been done and the chassis is in good condition. There are receipts for all work done going back to 1995 when the third long-term owner bought the car. The car is SORN’d and garaged for the 6 months over winter (last owner did the same). In summary;
• MOT passed on 5th June with no advisories
• 400se car first registered 1/8/1990 supplied by Fernhurst TVR
• Mileage 46000 (documented) – original unmodified NCK engine
• 4 previous owners
• Last owner spent £5K re-commissioning – bought 27/2/2014, pervious owner to that owned it from 1995 until 2014, I purchased it in March 2019
• Chassis in good condition – small areas where the powder coating has flaked slightly
• Original OZ alloys – lacquer has marked
• Nearly new tyres all round (covered about 2000 miles)
• Comes with original stamped service book / manual / targa top cover / unused spare and cover / OZ wheel tool / 2 sets of original keys
• HPI checked when I bought it
TVR was an independent British sports car manufacturer founded in 1946 and based in Blackpool. Specialising in hand built lightweight sports cars with powerful engines offering a range of convertibles.....
This car is truly one of a kind. The Griffith 500 has to be seen and heard to truly appreciate. The car was registered by Mole Valley TVR in May 1997. The services have been carried out at TVR and.....