For sale is my stunning e30 318is m42 in lazerblue. Being an is, it's quite a rare car especially in this colour. Only a handful left in the uk. Mint condition despite age and mileage. Great daily classic as it has been for me in the last 4 years of ownership.
manual 5 speed getrag gearbox
full is spec including body kit, bbs 'basketweaves', cloth sports seats, mtech 1 steering wheel, etc....
- coil on plug conversion
- k&n panel filter
- scorpion backbox
- m42 performance chip
- enlargered throttle body (56/37mm bore)
- engine dyno run showed 150hp peak power compared to 136hp from stock. Considering the car is approaching 30 years old and has over 200,000 miles on it shows how stron. These engines are if well maintained.
- bilstein b6 dampers and h&r sport springs
- e46 clubsport rack conversion with new track rods
- front e36 m3 eccentric control arm bushes
- all bushes either poly bushed (powerflex/ superpro) or oem lemforder.
- all engine mounts, gearbox, differential changed replaced
- engine strut bar
- 15mm rear spacers
- hel braided lines with brake system overhaul
- pop-out rear windows
- pioneer head unit and speakers with original grilles
- 325i sport carpet and e46 velour mats
- scorpion alarm and immobiliser
- kill switch
- zhp weighted gear knob
- custom hawkeye alignment for fast road set up.
i have a huge file of receipts and invoices of all expenses during my ownership of 4 years
i also managed to get hold of an mlg of chiswick dealership number plate, rear window sticker and tax disc holder to keep it looking original.
all work has carried out by a combination of bmw specialists and local independent garages who all know the car well.
i am not desperate to sell, just fancy a new project to work on. This is a fantastic investment opportunity due to the continual rise in value, just as the m3 and 325is of the time have. If an offer near asking price isn't met i will be more than happy to keep.
genuine interest only. Please no silly offers and test drives only with proof of insurance
for a full list of details on the car, private message me.
Lhd spanish registered bmw e36 evo 321 bhp in the best colour dakar yellow. 6 speed manual with service history and only 165000klms. In perfect condition . all the usual m3 extras. One of the best.....
BMW E30 M3..... a vey rare AK05 Euro car with a factory 215 bhp and finished in alpine white (alpinweiss 146) with anthracite (0211) cloth interior. Specification to include fitted.....
320i se auto, 63k full bmw history, one owner from new, wife of Dr Hill.
Is almost immaculate, would not take much to make concourse.
Has tow pack which has never been used all keys present .