Seller's phone number is protected behind a forwarding service
Year – 2002 Engine Size – 8.4 Mileage – 27,000 Colour – Viper Racing Yellow, Interior – Black The Dodge Viper will always be an iconic American power car due to its extravagant colours and there extremely big engines. The Viper was first produced in 1992 and has recently just stopped production in 2017. In 2000, the Dodge Viper updated to lighter hypereutectic pistons and factory frame improvements. While the hypereutectic pistons provided less expansion, the forged pistons are preferred for the supercharging and turbo aftermarkets. TSB (Technical Service Bulletin) recalls (998 and 999) were done at local dealerships to repair the 1996 to 1999 Viper frames by adding gussets with rivets near the steering box. 2001 saw the addition of ABS. Currently in stock we have this incredible Supercharged Dodge Viper RT-10 finished in Viper Racing Yellow. The car itself is especially well know within the Viper community due to it’s £70,000 upgrades on its. These extras include the supercharger meaning it is able to do 750 BHP.
This car was bought new by the actual owner in March 1995 through the official Jeep Chrysler dealership Clive Sutton in London. The sale invoice shows the car was ordered with factory A/C for extra.....
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E4WV401030
- Showing Just 10,000 Miles From New
- Number 30 Of Only 100 GT2 Champion Editions
- A Highly Original, Well-Kept Example
- Recently Serviced And Accompanied By Records.....
- Chassis # 1B3ER69E62V102701
- Showing Just 9,700 Miles From New
- Number 51: The Same Number Adorned On The 2000 Le Mans Winning Viper GTS R
- Finished In Viper Red With Dual Stone White Stripes