1965 early SWB Porsche 912 - 1.6L Manual Black For Sale
|This advert viewed 1592 times|
||£55,000 As stated
Seller's phone number is protected behind a forwarding service>
|Sought after First Year 1965 Porsche 912|
A stunning Porsche 912 with lots of nice details to set it apart from others, turning heads wherever it goes. The first year cars are highly sought after due to their rarity and their place in the history of the narrow body.
A black 912 has such a different personality than any other colour, and are highly desirable; you'll feel it when you see it. This car underwent a glass out restoration in 2009 at Tower Porsche London at a cost of £28,000. The car has since had further work and nice little upgrades to create a lovely drivers car for someone. Ready to drive and enjoy.
- Original First Year 1965, 5 Speed Manual Gearbox
- LHD (Left Hand Drive)
- 1.6L strong engine with uprated Weber's
- UK history from 2005, with original Certificate of Title from Virginia (Inch thick folder, all date ordered)
- 6 stamps in new service book since 2007, so 2007, 2009, 2012, 2013, 2018, 2020 servicing.
- Porsche Black 041 paint over Black Houndstooth Rennsport Seats with an original silver dash detail
- Wood steering wheel with bat hockey puck horn and Wood gear knob
- Rare Green 5 dial dash
- New Carpets, Coco Mats, Headlining
- Glass out body restoration for £28,000 in 2009 by Tower Porsche (and thousands more in parts)
- New Floorpans, Suspension Pan, Sills, Carpets, Mats, Seats etc
- Original and rare tinted push out windows
- 911S front bumper
- Retrosound stereo and underseat speakers
- Full rust proofing on new floorpans and underside
- 1 original key and 1 other
1. Originally Aga blue, this USA car was imported from the state of Virginia in 2000 to the Netherlands. Original 'Certificate of Title' indicates a 66 model as all 1965 912 were sold in the US in 66 (despite some like this car, being manufactured in '65). However the chassis number is confirmed by the official 'Porsche Club Europe Rules' as an original 6 digit 1965 Karmann bodywork car, and therefore also registered by the DVLA in the UK as a 1965 car (on a C-Registration).
2. The car was imported to the UK in Feb 2004, where it was driven before it underwent a £28,000 glass out body restoration by Tower Bridge Porsche in 2009, including new floor pans, inner and outer sills, suspension pan, before being sprayed in it's current Porsche Black (Schwarz 041). Along with the parts, the restoration in 2009 totalled over £35k
3. The car been used by it's owners since, with various expenditure on it. The engine was replaced with a powerful period correct 912 block with Weber's and pulls and runs superb. The original block is supplied with the car should someone want to reinstate one day.
This car was recently bought in 2020 but due to needing to move before March 2021, now looking to sell. The car has had the floors, sills, suspension pan etc restored in 2009.
The car looks and runs beautifully and turn heads wherever it is, however there will be some smaller details such as the odd bit of tiny pitting on the chrome, some minor flaking paint on the Fuchs alloys, some slightly older finished paint in the more discrete places, and some non-oem parts, that make the car a well priced drivers car rather than quite hitting the £60-80k values (£80k being concourse value). Overall, this is a great priced stunning car for someone to get a lot of enjoyment from.
Car is currently having some paint and other details refreshed, to restore her to her full beauty and will be available later in August for it's new owner to collect. In the meantime the car can be viewed at the specialist doing the work in Berkshire.
Any questions do please ask. Good Luck to whoever snaps up this rare black 912 first.
|Get notified about new similar ads
Splendid condition Porsche 912! Restored in the past. the car runs and drives very well and it's a keen to the eye.
Please contact us if there are questions.
Price of the car is €49900,-
If you look for a cheap restoration with a lick of paint look elsewhere. If you look for a very good restoration that will last you a lifetime than this is the car for you.
10500km after full.....
- Compare insurance quotes
This 1968 Porsche 912 Soft-Window Targa is an extremely rare find and an excellent car for easy restoration. Red with black interior. Runs and drives. A very desirable discovery.....
The 912E has been produced from may 75 till July 76, only 2092 examples have been build! Nowadays it's a very sought-after Porsche and a interesting investment. Like all 912E's this particular one.....
PORSCHE 912 1.6L 90CV
MEC : 01/01/1967
Excellent état intérieur et extérieur
Rouge intérieur cuir noir
Garantie 3 mois incluse
Moteur reconditionné récemment
Nombreux travaux de.....
This 1968 Porsche 912 Soft-Window Targa is an extremely rare find and a very original matching numbers car for straightforward restoration. Black with black interior. The floors are rusted out but.....
Engine number 1280717
Paint Code: 6605 Bahama Yello
A 1968 Model Year
Porsche 912 Coupe
Produced in February 1968
Um die Lücke zwischen dem Porsche 356 und dem 911 schliessen, baute der Zuffenhausener Sportwagenhersteller von April 1965 bis Sommer 1969 den 912 mit dem 4-Zylinder Motor aus der letzten 356 SC.....
Meravigliosa 912 ufficiale italiana con certificato d’origine Porsche.
Vettura nata per il mercato italiano nel 1966.
Di colore beige sabbia con interno sky nero in perfette condizioni, completa.....
Here is very rare 912 swb 1 serie of 1 serie with small wheel base sunroof coupe, car got verry rare electric sunroof, fuchs wheels, rare open rear window , original engine, and very original, never.....
- Compare insurance quotes