Stunning VW left hand drive camper in Montana Red.
First registered on 14th May 1970 then Westfalia SO69 interior fitted before leaving the VW factory on 29th June 1970 on a USA tourist passport. After travelling through Amsterdam, Austria and Greece it settled in Long Beach, California in September 1970.
We still have the original logbook, passport and service history from 1970 until 1982 when the bus landed in Santa Barbara.
The bus arrived in the UK in 2010 and was lovingly restored by FBIVW in Swansea.
We’ve owned it since March 2014, where it has been garaged, serviced and MOT’d every year by our local VW classic mechanic.
- rock & roll bed, single hammock in roof and child hammock that fits over the dashboard. Can also sleep an additional child by putting the stool between the driver/passenger seat.
- Stock single port 1600 engine
- super solid throughout
- beautiful paintwork in show condition
- Red nine design lowered in 2015
- whitewall tyres with beauty rings
- Westfalia reproduction tow bar fitted
- 42639 miles
- MOT July 2021
1971 Crossover right hand drive Bay window campervan with electric hookup. Restored in 2010 and been all over the UK, France and Germany. A daily driver with loads of extras to be included if required......
Type 2 bay window camper owned past 16 years full body restoration done 2008-2010 subaru engine 2.2 16 valve fitted 2010 by tsr engine conversions in suffolk van was featured in vw camper magazine.....