1982 Porsche "RUF" 930 Turbo. Wow just wow!! For Sale
|This advert viewed 2813 times|
|Anyone fancy what is probably if not the best then definately one of the best 930 Turbo Porsches' available today. This car has cost near to £650,000 to get to this level and now could be considered a "bargain" at half that.|
This 1982 Porsche 930 is fully converted officially to Ruf BTR spec+. Conversion done by RUF in Singapore and further enhancements carried out to achieve FIA race track worthy performance as and when needed.
Some of its spec!!
Ruf 3.4L BTR engine, Ruf dials, Ruf 6 speed short bellhousing G50 base gearbox, 965 spec intercooler, original Porsche ABS system, FIA certified roll cage, ATL FIA 2018 certified 100 L Fuel cell.
And now for some bedtime reading here's a brief resume of the car by its current owner.
Anyway, this is what has been done to the car so it is rather special as it was built to do competitive racing at An F1 race circuit but is now street legal and has a wonderful set up - very competent on roads.
1.Full RUF conversion package done officially by Ruf Singapore. A lot more work was done subsequently. There is a RUF letter of Authenticity. Essentially it’s a RUF BTR which includes 3.4L engine with Ruf custom spec pistons, cams, conrods, intake plenum, heads, crankcase, intake filter and housing, K29 hybrid turbo, 965 type intercooler
2. Ruf G50 short bellhousing base 6 speed transmission with special wevo shifter kit
3. Full 965 Turbo original body panels
4. Ruf rear reflector lights
5. Special custom Ruf dials and RUF alcantara wrapped steering wheel
6. Full rose jointed front suspension
7. RUF 18” Speedline Rims and another set of customized RUF Speedline 18”forged rims with offset to remove any requirements for spacers.
8. Carbon Kevlar bonnet
9. Carbon fibre 993 GT2 spoiler which results in sub 75 degree temp when driving at speeds. Air cooled at its best
10. PCCB braking system with with rare and specially customized ABS
11. 993 rear subframe and brand new arms, suspension and bushings (2020)
12. Bilstein adjustable coil overs
13. New (2018) ATL 100L FIA approved fuel cell with hardware
14. RS lightweight interior door panels
15. Heigo roll cage (now partially removed to Re-install rear seats. -full roll cage kit available)
16. 2 X 993 GT2 Recaro racing bucket seats with 6 point racing harness against roll cage available /now with conventional road seat belts.
17. New aircon system and additional compressor affixed. Super cold.
18. Carbon Fibre doors.
19. Lexan rear windows and screens.
20. Brand new race clutch ( 2019/600km) and clutch plates (Turbokraft USA).
21. 2018 RS3 Mountain Forest Green paintwork. Modern expression of original 930 Turbo Green of 1982.
22. Complete Alcantara and Nappa leather interior including rear seats and special visor.
This car provides and unparalleled direct driving experience that current super cars just cannot match.
A one of a kind supreme road car, which doesn’t betray the lines and philosophy of its blue blooded roots. The details in the car bare testament to the passion and indulgence the current owner has shown. This is a not to be missed opportunity to acquire a truly well put together motoring marvel. Presently located with RUF and its Singapore associates.
Shipping to your country is included in the asking price ( once full payment has been recieved) but all local duties and costs there after are the full and total responsibilty of the purchaser.
|Get notified about new similar ads
This car comes with Sports exhaust and sports chrono, 19" Carrera Sport Wheels, silver coloured instrument dials & stopwatch (997)
PDK Porsche double clutch 7-speed gearbox, electric and heated seats, Cruise control, right seat with positron and lumbar, Windshield green graduated tint, DVD navigation package
221 kW (300 PS)
Cubic Capacity:3281 cm³
Emission Class: Euro1
Many espensive racing upgrades
RUF Alloy Wheels
Complete RUF “YellowBird” body kit including mirrors, front and rear lightweight bumpers, front headlamp covers, rear wing, etc.
THE REAL THING WILL COST YOU €1.7 MILLION EURO AND WILL NOT BE THAT PLEASANT TO DRIVE IN HEAVY TRAFFIC, NOR HAVE ALL THOSE MOD-CONS! SORRY NOW SOLD, BUT WE ARE IN THE MARKET TO BUY ANY 993 & 911, SO PLEASE TRY US IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE.
We do actually have a "Genuine" Special Porsche Motorsport Department Factor
6-Speed manual transmission
Only 2 previous owners
Black leather Porsche GT3 bucket seats with colour coded backs
Leather equipment option
Red seat belts
Porsche stainless steel roll over bar
Factory colour coded centre console
Climate control with air conditioning
Porsche CD changer
Porsche 911 E 2.2
Nov 1969,com tecto de abrir
estofos de pele
só 2 proprietários
A ' modern classic' if ever there was one, Porsche's long-running 911 arrived in 1964, replacing the 356. The latter's rear-engined layout was retained, but the 911 switched to unitary construction for the bodyshell and dropped the 356's VW-based suspension in favour of a more modern McPherson Strut and trailing arm ar
PORSCHE 911 (993) CARRERA COUPE TIPTRONIC - 1995
Polar Silver Coachwork
Metropole Blue Leather Interior
SONY CD Changer
Part Electric Seats
17" Alloy wheels
Full Service History
Owned by the current keeper for over 13 years
Zenith blue metallic
Classic grey leather interior
Comfort seats with drivers/passengers electric adjustment
On board computer
Electric sliding sunroof
This 1969 Porsche 911T Soft Window Targa is an excellent original car that's never been restored. Burgundy with black interior. Its a very solid and honest car with a 1972 911T engine installed. A very clean and presentable driver and a great buy at just $79,500.
PORSCHE 911 3.2 CARRERA CABRIOLET SUPERSPORT, 1989
GUARDS RED, LINEN LEATHER SEATS WITH RED PIPING
FACTORY OPTIONS INCLUDE:- G50 5-SPEED GEARBOX, SUPER SPORT EQUIPMENT FACTORY TURBO-LOOK, LEATHER INTERIOR, LEATHER STEERING WHEEL WITH CENTRE EXTENDED, FRONT SPORTS SEATS WITH ELECTRIC ADJUSTMENT, 40% LOCKING LIMITED