1978 Porsche 930 RUF BTR III RUF Certified BTR III 3.4 LITER For Sale
|This advert viewed 521 times|
Located in the USA...west dry desert...no salt on roads....
1978 Porsche 930 RUF BTR III RUF Certified BTR III 3.4 LITER TWIN PLUG TURBO – LOADED WITH RUF OPTIONS and very Fast 180-MPH !!!
- A Go Dark Green(~)Black combo....
Taxes not included
Model 911 (930) Turbo
Mileage 7,000 mi
Exterior Color Green
Interior Color Black
Engine 3.4 L
1978 The RUF BTR III
- Known to the public as the 911 Turbo, the Porsche 930 was the top-of-the-line model between 1975 and 1989.
- This 1978 Porsche 930 is not your average 911 Turbo. Per documentation, it was completed by German car-manufacturer RUF Automobile, which built higher-performance Porsches.
- Accompanied by a letter of authenticity from RUF, this Porsche 911 Turbo received the following BTR 3 Conversion
-RUF BTR 3.4L Blueprinted motor
-RUF 17-inch wheels,
-RUF front spoiler with oil cooler
-RUF steering wheel with RUF-embossed center pad, and a boost gauge.
-RUF Yellowbird brakes
-RUF Matter roll cage
-RUF Konig seats
- This 930 turbo has 3.4L pistons and cylinders, an RUF intercooler mounted underneath the vented whale-tail rear spoiler,
revised camshafts and a 4-pipe exhaust system.
- The Engine is mated to a heavier-duty G50 5-speed gearbox
The BTR designation came from “Group B,” “Turbo” and “RUF.”
- Top Speed rated at 180 MPH.
-- A respected manufacturer and tuner, RUF had a close relationship with the Porsche factory.
- Its modifications could easily double the cost of a Porsche 911.
- In the mid 1980s, RUF-built Porsches ranked among the fastest cars in the world.
- In top-speed tests conducted by “Road & Track,” the RUF Porsches achieved the highest top speed and best reliability records.
- Car is dialed in with recent tune up,
Fresh plugs, fluids, special order clutch, new slave cylinder, and fresh 4 wheel alignment...
- More photos and video available...
- More info and pics coming soon and on request please....
- Over Sea Buyers Welcome! We can assist with shipping and get you a Quote!
If you have questions please email us below...pnw
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking....edz
|Get notified about new similar ads
1912 Rolls-Royce 40/50HP Silver Ghost in the style of Barker #2133
Ordered new by the President of the Royal Automobile club of Australia and famed Australian department store owner Sir Samuel Hordern, delivered to Australia in November 1912
Specified to have sporting coachwork by Barker, with special "London-to-
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with wing doors
- Electric loading ramp
- Special storage space
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN AWNSER BY EMAIL PLEASE CALL US.
Wanted Mazda mx5 for enthusiast , all models, 1989 to 2015,low mileage service history cars preferred but any thing considered please ring Stephen on 07836 714096,Hertfordshire,for prompt attention best to ring rather than email thank you
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
..Peerless, Packard & Pierce Arrow
..Excellent Running Car
..Excellent Driving Car
..Built by Peerless Motor Company
A very special and rare Ashley Sportiva from 1965, only 72 are made this year. It has the Ford V6 engine and manual 4-speed, it is the Original and once rebuilt engine.
Has got Belgian numberplates at this moment and can easily be delivered in whichever country you would like.
Priced at € 22.950,00 and all trades a
The Benz Patent-Motorwagen (or motorcar), built in 1886, is widely regarded as the world's first automobile. The original cost of the vehicle in 1885 was $1,000 (equivalent to $26,337 in 2016). This is an exact replica of the original painstakingly constructed with reference to the original plans. The quality is super
Bmw 323i in good condition 100 % original with sunroof , revised mechanically .
My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 338 813 9449.
Offered is a 1970 Autobianchi Bianchina Panorama Giardiniera Giardinetta Familiare (Station Wagon)
She is an older restore and still looks very nice and a great rust free daily driver. 100% mechanically sound with some signs o
BLACK WITH BIEGE LEATHER ,DRIVES VERY WELL,153000 MILES WITH HISTORY AND BILLS,VERY SOUGHT AFTER 3 DOOR GOLF,
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car. It runs and drives very good and has Belgian documents at this moment, before that it came from Sweden.
Priced at €79.5