1996 LAMBORGHINI SVR - Rare 1 of 32 made PHILIPPE CHARRIOL For Sale
|This advert viewed 709 times|
Located in the USA...no salt on roads...
1996 LAMBORGHINI SVR, ONE OF 32 MADE, PERSONAL CAR TO PHILIPPE CHARRIOL, KEPT IN PRIVATE COLLECTION
Price $495,000....USD dollars...
Model Diablo SVR
Mileage 8,125 mi
Exterior Color Orange
Interior Color black
- A 1996 LAMBORGHINI SVR, ONE OF 32 MADE, PERSONAL CAR TO PHILIPPE CHARRIOL, KEPT IN PRIVATE COLLECTION AFTER THE SUPERSPORT THOPHY SERIES
- In response to the major sports cars manufacturers promotion of gentlemen racing championships in the 1990’s (Ferrari Challenge and Porsche Super Cup), Lamborghini launched their own series, based on their flagship V12 model, the Diablo SV.
- Called the Supersports Trophy, this championship took place in 1996, 1997 and 1998 with the Diablo SVR.
- Just as the 348 and 355 Challenge cars, The Diablo SV-R is a lightweight, racing purpose built variant of the street SV, with weight reduced to 1350 Kg, center lock OZ wheels, fire system, stripped interior with OMP seat and harness, as well as an air jack system and Lexan side windows, among others upgrades.
- The championship took place with sprint races in different venues throughout each year including:
Le Mans (opening event for the 24H)
Nürburgring (opening for the 24H)
Anderstorp (2 races per season)
Spa-Francochamps (2 races per season)
- Car #1 was used by the factory for VIP celebrity drivers.
This car, chassis #2 was commissioned and driven by the Swiss entrepreneur, luxury watch manufacturer and avid race car driver Philippe Charriol, who’s company, along with Lease Plan, was the Title Sponsor of the series.
- Car #2 participated two years in the championship under the current livery and also under the TaG Heuer/Marlboro livery. It was used also as press and PR car to promote the series and widely used by TaG Heuer for promotional events.
- Right after ending of the series, #2 was placed in storage at Mr. Charriol’s ample collection, of historic and relevant race cars, hence the extremely low mileage and outstanding, accident free condition.
- #2 has always been meticulously serviced and maintained, even if it hasn’t been used.
- It Recently enjoyed a full, no expense saved, refresh and extensive service at household name service facility Auto Cu
- re in Sweden, where it was mechanically serviced to perfect working order and original orange factory livery.
- Service records, at Auto Cure are supplied with this amazing car.
- Serious inquiries
- Trades welcome... Financing available... Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
|Get notified about new similar ads
Chassis n° 05 / 1971, Updated 75 at the time<br />
Engine: Lotus Twin-Cam Novamotor 2000 cc mechanical injection Bosch / Kugelfischer; Completely refurbished in November 2017<br />
Gearbox Hewland MK9<br />
Chassis No. 015 / 1979;<br />
Engine Ford Cosworth DFV F1, V8 3000 cc, 500 Hp<br />
Gearbox Hewland FGA 400 6-speed<br />
Car completely overhauled in 2014. Monocoque chassis again bought time by Adriano Paramento.<br />
1990 Minardi M190<br />
The Minardi M190 was the 1990 F1 Minardi car designed by Aldo Costa; he is an Italian engineer and now he is the Engineering Director of the Mercedes-Benz F1 team. Costa was.....
OSELLA Formula Super Ford - 1977<br />
Chassis No. 009 - Engine Ford Pinto 2000 cc, with 165 HP<br />
Car very rare and magnificent state of conservation.<br />
Purchased new in 1977 by Italian driver GIUSEPPE.....
Completely original car, AMS Autoracing Type 277<br />
Chassis No. 62 / 1979; never crashed.<br />
Original engine AMS 413 DOHC 16 valves - 1600 cc, with Lucas Mk1 Fuel injection.<br />
Gearbox Hewland FT 200 5-speed<br />
VAN DIEMEN RF84 Formula Ford 1984 - 1600 cc.<br />
Beautiful historic Formula Ford<br />
the original conditions 100%<br />
Ford 1600 cc engine. in very good condition<br />
Imported into Italy in the 90's from England.....
Make March<br />
Model F5000<br />
Model name F5000/73A<br />
Year of manufacture 1973<br />
Condition category Original<br />
Mileage (read) 99,999 km<br />
Body style Racing.....
Make Pilbeam<br />
Model MP91<br />
Model name MP91<br />
Series LMP 675<br />
Year of manufacture 2001<br />
Upgrade 2003<br />
Body style Racing car<br />
Power (kw/hp) 335/450<br />
This sports racing prototype is one of a handful constructed by Group Racing Developments for the 1973 season to contest in Group 5 and 2 litre racing. Delivered new to Portugal in ’73 the car.....
This particular Grac MT-14B which was sold new in 1972 to Greece. The car was prepared to race in 1973 in the National Hill-climb Championship and the Circuit Championship as well. <br />
The car had.....