2009 Dunnell Summerfield Racing Manx Norton 350 For Sale
|This advert viewed 1010 times|
|Built by Tony Dunnell, the well-respected Manx Norton race bike builder and tuner in 2010, this is an extremely high-specification racing Manx that has been professionally maintained regardless of cost for racing. Previously raced successfully by Mike Cooper and Andrew Taylor, the bike was ridden by Malc Wheeler and featured in Classic Racer magazine in the May/June 2011 edition.|
The current owner was Chairman of the CRMC from 2013 – 2018 and is still actively involved in the club. He purchased the bike from Tony Dunnell in 2012 and has raced it competitively in the CRMC championships and also at Chimay in Belgium in 2014. Since owning the bike, it has been professionally maintained by Manx Norton specialist tuner Stuart Tonge of Stuart Tonge Engineering.
The machine is ready to race and would be an ideal bike for the Classic TT and racing or parading at CRMC and BHR events. It is CRMC registered. Full details of tuning work completed and specification is available from Stuart Tonge Engineering.
• Norton Manx 40M 350cc, 81mm bore x 67.8mm stroke
• Engine: Summerfield Engineering short-stroke engine to Tony Dunnell’s specification to maximise power
• Frame: Built by Tony Burgess to Tony Dunnell’s specification
• Gearbox: Brian Richards TTI 6-speed
• Forks: 34.5mm Norton, upgraded by Stuart Tonge Engineering in 2019 with fully adjustable K-Tech internal cartridges; adjustable pre-load, compression and rebound
• Swinging Arm: Titchmarsh Oval style to Dunnell specification
• Rear Suspension: Twin shock, fitted with lightweight Falcon shock absorbers, adjustable pre-load
• Carburettor: Mikuni Racing VM38mm & open bell-mouth
• Brakes: Front 4-leading shoe drum Dick Hunt Fontana
• Brakes: Rear drum by Dick Hunt Manx
• Wheels: Front: conventional spoked wheel with a Morad Spain alloy rim, WM2 (1.85) x 18”
• Wheels: Rear: conventional spoked wheel with a Morad Spain alloy rim, WM3 (2.15) x 18”
• Fairings: Currently fitted with Tony Dunnell’s sleek racing fairing, including oil-catch tray. Also supplied with a mini “bikini” fairing, fly-screen type screen and frame mount for a more traditional un-faired Manx appearance and a spare Dunnell race fairing (which has some light cosmetic damage only). Bike will be supplied with a Lansdowne-style oil catch tray for use with the mini fairing, to comply with current race regulations.
• Exhaust: Lightweight high-level competition exhaust, fitted with a carbon-fibre silencer to meet UK 105dB noise regulations (This silencer tests at 103-104 dB).
• Rev Counter: New Scitsu (internal battery-powered)
• Power and torque: Dyno tested maximum power = 41.60bhp, maximum torque 26.60 ft-lbs
• Full and extensive race, maintenance and service history, details available on request
• Full set of front and rear sprockets to suit all circuits
• CRMC registered
• Oil is drained and changed after every race meeting.
• Runs on Classic Fuel 105 or Avgas/Super Unleaded mix.
• Stuart Tonge Engineering can confirm this is a very high specification and competitive machine
• Supplied with a range of Mikuni carburettor jets
|Get notified about new similar ads
We have here a nice good running 1971 Norton .
drumbrake types are getting rare .
comes with EU documents
more info please call or email
For Sale This 1st year of production 1968 Norton 750 Commando Fastback. One of the 1st run of Commando's built between February and August 1968, This is a matching numbers all original Classic that has been restored to this superb original condition.
Buy it to ride and keep as a great investment. It comes with a moder
we have here a nice original norton fast back 1971 ,one owner bike .
runs like a dream .perfect .
comes with dutch documents , transport troughout europe can be arranged .
motr info please call or text
Norton Commando 750.
A lovely Norton commando from 1972 fitted with a full Dunstall body kit, Lockheed disc and rear sets.
Finished in Blue and fitted with new clocks.
The bike is in excellent condition and finished to a very high standard.
For more details Ring or call in
1956 Norton ES2 500cc. With matching engine and frame numbers. 100 % professional restoration with thousands spent and only 125 miles covered since. Rebuilt to original spec. Looks superb all over, starts easily ; runs and rides like it just left the factory. The engine is strong and very torquey and a pleasure to ride
Norton dominator engine 1955
engine rotates freely .
more info thijs de roon
1965 norton atlas 750cc complete rebuild engine, frame , wheels , tyres , ele ect , ect thousands spent , original uk bike with reg £7750 tel -
English Norton Model ES2. This is a 500cc open OHV of 1935. Norton had model 18 as standard model 500cc OHV. The ES2 was the more sporty version of this 18. This motorcycle has been set up by the previous owner in race with big carburettor, big narrow front wheel, big petrol tank, big brakes, Brookland exhaust, ... A r
This Norton Model 7 is in excellent condition with only 719 miles since rebuild.
we have here for sale some nice norton commando motorcycles.
all bikes are good runners , might needs some attention as they have been sitting for some time . .
we are interested in trade in bikes especially american and english classic bikes
prices on these bikes are between 8000 and 9500 pounds
iff interested p