1995 Porsche 993 Carrera RS 3.8 Lightweight very Rare $379k For Sale
|This advert viewed 225 times|
Located in the USA...dry no salt on roads.
1995 Porsche 993 Carrera RS 3.8 "Lightweight" - Euro = German specs...
- This Porsche is not advertised publicly.
- You are receiving this email by direct invitation in advance of any public marketing and advertising.
- After many months of negotiating the purchase, earlier this week, we were finally able to close a deal.
- This private link will give you access to full sets of inspection photos, records and notes: on request please....
- This is an original, ultra-rare, original German, Domestic market model finished in the ever popular colors of Polar Silver with two-tone black and gray interior.
- This rare RS 3.8 “Lightweight” has covered only 28,922 Kilometers / 17,971 Miles from new.
- It is completely rust and accident free, all matching numbers and will be sold with all services, zero-running time fresh.
- The original Porsche internal assembly records identify at total of 22 different options:
Options at Time of Order:
-197 High Output Cold-Cranking Amp Battery
-371 Left Sport Seat with Manual Control Only
-372 Right Sport Seat with Manual Control Only
-451 Radio Delete
-562 Airbags on Driver and Passenger Sides
-567 Graduated Green-Tinted Front Windscreen
-573 Climate Control / Air Conditioning System
-651 Power Windows
Options at Time of Assembly:
-002 Homologated “Street-Legal” Road Version
-211 Type III License Plate Holders
-220 Limited Slip Differential
-224 ABS Braking System
-235 Optional “Z” Rated Pirelli or Bridgestone Tires
-338 993 Rear Drive System
-405 18-inch Type “RS” Modular, Light-Alloy Rims
-455 Anti Theft System Including Rims
-480 Manual, 6-Speed Transmission
-488 Gages and Information Notes in German
-499 German Domestic Market Destination and Vehicle Configuration
-530 Remote Control Door Control System
-545 High Capacity, 92-Liter, Endurance Fuel Tank
-657 Power Steering System
- This rare Porsche RS 3.8 “Lightweight” is offered at just $379,000 USD and I can assist with any manner of inspections, test-drives and follow on delivery anywhere in the world as needed.
- Please let me know if this Porsche holds any further interest and how else I can assist.
Kind regards always,
- All inspections welcome... We ship worldwide.
- More pics on request...
- More details and pics coming soon and on request please...
If you have questions please email us below...
Shipping at your cost example...is about $1,500.. to the UK ports...
Thanks for looking...bn
|Get notified about new similar ads
This trailer is specially designed for very low sports-cars
Price: on request
- Aluminum chassis
- Electric winch
- Spotlights inside
- Special ‘roof’-openings for Lamborghini’s with wing doors
- Electric loading ramp
- Special storage space
IF YOU DO NOT GET AN AWNSER BY EMAIL PLEASE CALL US.
Wanted Mazda mx5 for enthusiast , all models, 1989 to 2015,low mileage service history cars preferred but any thing considered please ring Stephen on 07836 714096,Hertfordshire,for prompt attention best to ring rather than email thank you
1928 Peerless 4DR Sedan
..Professional Ground up Restoration
..Won 1st at National AACA in Hershey, PA 1986
..Chocolate Brown Paint
..Black Fenders & Top
..Rarest of the 3 P's /
..Peerless, Packard & Pierce Arrow
..Excellent Running Car
..Excellent Driving Car
..Built by Peerless Motor Company
A very special and rare Ashley Sportiva from 1965, only 72 are made this year. It has the Ford V6 engine and manual 4-speed, it is the Original and once rebuilt engine.
Has got Belgian numberplates at this moment and can easily be delivered in whichever country you would like.
Priced at € 22.950,00 and all trades a
The Benz Patent-Motorwagen (or motorcar), built in 1886, is widely regarded as the world's first automobile. The original cost of the vehicle in 1885 was $1,000 (equivalent to $26,337 in 2016). This is an exact replica of the original painstakingly constructed with reference to the original plans. The quality is super
Bmw 323i in good condition 100 % original with sunroof , revised mechanically .
My name is Franco and our Company name is Italian Classic Cars Tel: 00 39 338 813 9449.
Offered is a 1970 Autobianchi Bianchina Panorama Giardiniera Giardinetta Familiare (Station Wagon)
She is an older restore and still looks very nice and a great rust free daily driver. 100% mechanically sound with some signs o
BLACK WITH BIEGE LEATHER ,DRIVES VERY WELL,153000 MILES WITH HISTORY AND BILLS,VERY SOUGHT AFTER 3 DOOR GOLF,
A beautiful and rare Lasalle 340 coupe from 1930 with nice features such as the Dickey seat and the optional heater system, this coupe model is hard to find nowadays and is a exclusive classic car. It runs and drives very good and has Belgian documents at this moment, before that it came from Sweden.
Priced at €79.5
ALL CLASSIC AND SPORTS CARS WANTED.
we are known to be the BEST UK BUYERS
of ALL RHD and LHD Classic and Sports Cars.