1996 Porsche 993 Turbo Coupe 5 speed 10k miles $217.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...dry desert....no salt on roads...
1996 Porsche 993 Turbo Coupe =
Transmission Type 5 Speed Manual
Clean Original 10k Mile 1996 993 Turbo
-10,000 Original Miles
-2 Owner Car
-Original Air Pump
- It is a rarely known fact that Porsche Club of America is the largest single marque car club in the world with just over 140,000 members and climbing.
- How can this be with such a specialty automobile manufacture? In one word: Passion. Talk to any true Porschefille and you will understand. The knowledge, the commitment and the love for all things Porsche is simply fantastic. This all began with the 911 in 1964. Although the roots of Porsche began with the 356, it was not until the 911 did Porsche become a premier automobile company. The air-cooled horizontally opposed 6 cylinder that was placed behind the rear wheels is what set the driving experience beyond compare. 911s became an instant success in racing due to a combination of a powerful light weight powerplant and terrific handling that created a new driving style that required that you keep your foot on the accelerator in corners. Add to all this, beautiful styling and a spacious interior. The 911 is what created this following and more importantly, the passion. When Porsche considered dropping the 911 from the line-up, it was this vocal passion that reversed that decision.
Now can you imagine what a company with such a fantastic racing heritage and engineering capabilities can do over time. The 993 is well known as the last of the air-cooled 911. It is the true culmination of the afore mentioned capabilities of success on the race tracks and drafting tables. The 993 Turbo is known today as the best traditional 911 ever produced. The engineering brought track success to the street with twin turbo performance that is second to none. The evolution of over 30 years, produced a world class car that still retained the true spirit of the 911. To drive a Turbo is an experience in total visceral-ness. Yes, you are correct, there is no such word but there also in nothing like driving a 911 Porsche.
- Our car was originally delivered through Bob Holbert Porsche Audi of Warrington Pennsylvania.
- This fantastically original example comes to us from the 2nd owner who held the car for the last 9000 miles that was traveled in just over 7 years.
- Includes original books, air pump, sporting original paint, and the options sticker, it was part of his eclectic collection that was curated in a fantastic climate controlled man-cave.
- One look and you can see the care that was given to this, the pinnacle of the air cooled 911s.
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
- We are happy to assist with shipping, nationally and internationally.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts