1992 Rare Classic Ford Fiesta 1.3 L Automatic For Sale
This is a super rare opportunity, and one to be treated as a renovation project as it hasn’t been used for around 4 years. It is all in its original form, the only upgrades are the alloy wheels and CD player. The best parts - A genuine 34,000 miles with full supporting paperwork and also a Full Ford Service History!
- First Registered 24/02/1992. (J Reg)
- Ford Fiesta L 1.3 3 Door Automatic.
- Aporto Red with Grey Velour Interior.
- Only 3 Previous Owners From New.
- 34,000 Genuine Miles with a folder full of supporting paperwork!
- Full Ford Main Dealer Service History with 13 service invoices and stamps in the original service book! Not only that, but all of which were carried out by the supplying Ford Dealership in Fareham. I have the original Ford book pack with all original manuals and service book, even the original dealer invoice to the first owner plus every service receipt plus old MOT’s/Maintenance invoices.
So the car has not been used for approximately 4 years. It has recently had a new battery fitted and it runs smoothly, engine is quiet and great. It drives well, but will need some recommissioning starting with a set of tyres as they are perishing, and most likely brakes. It does have some rust spots and likely will need welding - I haven’t investigated any of this but this car will be a bargain for someone wanting a cool classic retro Ford for next to no money. It may be a very simple restoration, I haven’t even cleaned it so it’s a completely transparent opportunity for someone. Given the value alone in components such as the engine, gearbox and running gear you really can’t go wrong but please treat as a project car, and whilst it does run and drive it will need trailering home as it doesn’t have an MOT. Bodywork will clean up well. Interior is in immaculate condition.
Haynes Manual will also be included in the sale.
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts