Sadly due to a lack of time I am listing my Robin project for sale.
What I know it needs:
- Welding to the frontmost drivers side chassis end
- Handbrake released (seized in the off position)
- Replacement headlights (supplied) installed
- Front seatbelt hardware removed (seized) and brand new front seat belts (supplied) installed
- Front seat mounting hardware removed and partially replaced
- Front indicator mounting brackets
- Offside door mirror
- Tailgate latch assembly
- Fuel tank replaced (used one supplied)
I have had the car running but due to the original fuel tank having a hole it isn't currently running turn-key. The engine does run very well. The car has a pair of really cool Cobra Supa Slot 10 inch wheels.
Supplied with the car:
- Brand new front seat belts & hardware (>£100)
- Pair of extremely good used headlights with all of the adjusters also in excellent condition (>£100) VERY HARD TO FIND!
- 3x brand new Camac tyres installed (>£160)
- 2x rear shocks (£50)
- New brake shoes (£50)
- New wheel cylinders (£30)
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise.
Please see the list below for similar live adverts
Reliant Robin Mk2 Robin hatchback Lady owner One former owner Super low miles 19k All handbooks manuals . very clean and very original great chassi,tidy interior,one of the only ones left Galvanised chassis 65mpg Cones with new MOT Can deliver £1 a mile Joe 07973470810
- 15th Feb 2021
- Trade (see all stock)
1995 Reliant Robin. 848cc. 12 months MOT. Was driven up until October. Been on drive since due to ill health. Can be driven on a motorcycle licence. Will need a respray. Sold as seen. Collection only from Carlisle, Cumbria.
- 17th Mar 2021
Reliant Robin Mk3. Full mot, 2 owners, very good condition with unmarked interior. Some age related marks as shown in photos. First time starter, stainless silencer, Alloys, Radio, Front & rear fog lights, an appreciating classic. 2 sets of keys, owners handbook. Galvanised chassis, inspection Welcome
- 5th Apr 2021
1997 Reliant Robin project full of character. Runs, Starts and drives... Unfortunately it won't stop, or not with the foot brake at least. The front brake pipe to the hose was broken, it has been removed ready to be repaired but have not got around to it! This was used as a run around up until lockdown where it has ...
- 7th Apr 2021
reliant robin mk2, 850cc, 4 seater, remarkably low miles, mileage can be verified by previous owner, this is the reliant 21st anniversary model in metallic silver, i`m informed only 100 were painted this colour, and it boasts all the extras, heated rear window, rear wash/wipe, front fog lamps, radio cassette, clock, cig ...
- 17th Apr 2021