1994 Toyota Celica GT-Four WRC For Sale
|This advert viewed 463 times|
- Only 75,852 miles.
- Only used during the Summer months.
- Good condition inside and out.
- Forged Engine, new suspension and super strut suspension has been replaced.
- WRC edition, only 2500 available.
There is a folder of of paperwork including;
- Original purchase orders from when the car was imported.
- MOT & Service history
- Super strut suspension replacement receipts.
- Various Japanese invoices for parts
- Miscellaneous parts receipts.
- Viper Immobiliser Alarm installation.
- Various manuals for aftermarket parts.
- The interior plastics have been finished in white to match the white exterior.
- The original cloth interior is in very good condition. (However as you can see from the photographs, Recaro Confetti’s are fitted, as these are rare they will not be sold alongside the car and will be sold separately unless the buyer wishes to include them as an extra)
- Rear seats are in very good condition, they have seen very little use.
- Original steering wheel.
- Single Din Alpine stereo, Radio functions correctly and the aerial extends and retracts as it should.
- A USB charger and Aux Cable has been fitted.
- All AC controls work correctly, the only negative is the symbol on the OFF button is worn as seen in the picture.
- Car is fitted with a Pivot LED shift lamp, control box mounted snuggly beneath the radio.
- Car is also fitted with a GFB G force 3 Boost controller, this can be seen fitted snugly in place of where the original change holder would have been. (The cubby hole / change holder is included also).
- Head liner is in good condition.
- Mats are in good condition, front drivers mat is worn, however this is an original Celica Hyper sport mat.
- Rear fog light switch installed to meet UK requirements for import cars.
- Unfortunately there is no cigarette lighter installed, the original has been removed.
- Presented in white (040), with White wheels it looks fantastic! For those looking for an authentic Rally looking car simply add a Castrol livery and it’ll look the part!
- Being the WRC edition the car includes the rear spoiler riser blocks and a small hood mounted spoiler behind the windscreen washers.
- Paintwork is generally in good condition, The only points worth noting are stone chips on the bonnet and small rust patches on the rear drivers side arch, arch is still solid it’s just the surface paint.
- Underside is solid with minimal signs of rust, it has also been under coated to protect against the elements.
- Wheels are in good condition however I suspect they could do with a refurb as the tyre pressure is decreasing slightly.
- Brake callipers were refurbished and painted Red with Celica logo painted neatly black.
- Continental tyres are good with plenty of tread remaining.
- Starts first time every time and runs well, no smoking or unusual signs.
- Drives well around town and performs excellently when under boost.
- Being the WRC edition the car includes all of the extras (which are not plumbed in) such as the Anti lag valve, water spray bar, water injection system.
- Blitz Nur Spec exhaust installed gives the car a good rumble at idle and and a sound you’ll never get bored of when driving spiritedly. When on boost the externally wastegated TD06-20G spools well and speaks loudly through the dump pipe. And on release of the pedal the classic 90’s sound of the HKS SQV blow off valve can be heard clearly.
- The brakes bite well. New EBC pads and discs were installed all around with only 300 miles on them and very light use.
- Gear changes are smooth, as expected the combination of hydraulic operation and a 6 PUK paddle clutch provide a good clutch feeling.
- The suspension all around is good, in my ownership the stock suspension was replaced with BC racing coilovers providing the car with height and dampening adjustment.
- Superstrut suspension has been replaced and a receipt is present to prove it.
- Only downsides are that there is the odd ocassional squeak from the front brakes, and I believe the rear parking brake possibly requires adjustment. There is also the odd rattle from the rear left, believe that the bushings are nearing the end of their life and will require changing.
- The car has just been MOT’d in January with no advisories and is ready to use.
- MOT expires January 2022.
- Overall this car is a great vehicle and is a pleasure to drive.
- It will be seriously missed by myself as nothing can quite compare to the feeling the car gives you when driven.
- It’s a great opportunity for someone looking for a classic rally car, a project or an investment for the future.
Extras / Notes
- Recaro Confetti’s seats will be sold separately, however if the buyer wishes to have them with the car a deal can be made.
- I also have various service / spare parts which will be included with the car.
- I also have a couple of rare Japanese parts such as a Mines LCD boost meter and a SARD R2D2 blow off valve. Both will be sold separately unless the buyer wishes to include them also.
|Get notified about new similar ads
Α 1974 Toyota Celica ST 1600 for sale in Greece.
85,000 KMS on the clock that owner states are true & correct.
MOT passed in December 2018.
Original engine in good condition. Carburettors cleaned & adjusted in December 18.
Original colour yellow. The car will need a paint job to freshen up and clean so
5th Feb 2021
Sold new in Belgium
Original Service book and owners manual
1 private registered keeper from new
44,000 recorded kilometers
Runs and drives well
Use as is or great pedigree for full restoration
Very presentable but not perfect.
Car Located in Uk £8,950 UK or European Delivery availiable
20th Jan 2021
Created to compete in the World Rally Championship, regulations stated that Toyota had to build road-going versions of their Group A rally car (2500 units). The GT-Four is referred to as a "homologation special". Truly a rally car for the road.
In 1995 Toyota Europe was caught using illegal turbo restri
RARE Classic JDM Celica Generation 5 - ST183 convertible auto - there are less than 35 of this model still on the road and probably less than 10 in this fine condition.
Totally refurbished in 2006 - same family owner to date
Paint taken back to bare metal, metal primed, subtle side-skirts blended in, three coats of
15th Jan 2021
VISITA IL NOSTRO SITO UFFICIALE www royalgarage it E SCEGLI TRA PiU' DI 100 VETTURE D'EPOCA ,SPORTIVE E DA RESTAURARE IN VENDITA
TOYOTA CELICA 2.0i 16V ST202 - ANNO 1998-COLORE ARGENTO METALLIZZATO - VETTURA PREPARATA PER COMPETIZIONE SU PISTA CON DOCUEMENTI RADIATI PER ESPORTAZIONE- PARAURTI ANTERIORE C-ONE (CAMLOC
We love our Japanese cars here at Shore Classics and this imported 5th Generation Celica Convertible benefitting from recent full body restoration and sitting on Stuttgart alloys is a sight to behold. If you are looking for a rare 4-seater drop-top to show or just enjoy this Summer, this could be the car.
For sale is fully restored Toyota Celica TA22 ST 1976 1600 CC petrol engine finished in orange colour and cream colour leather look interior. Please all inquiries via email.
8th Jan 2021
This is a very rare opportunity to buy a 1976 Toyota Celica RA24 Californian import.
One owner registered from 1976.
87,000 genuine miles.Completely original car, I cant stress how good the shell is on this car, all original, never welded
The seats have just been professionally reupholstered complete with dragon
24th Dec 2020
TOYOTA CELICA AA63 1.6 GT R - RHD - VERY LOW MILES! 38K! - COLLECTOR QUALITY!
1984, (Fresh Japanese Import - can be registered for UK buyers at no extra cost - please read more about the Japanese cars we sell at the bottom of this advert)
3 Doors, Hatchback, Petrol, 1600 cc, Bright red, Original grey pluch velou
One of 400 Swiss market examples. Limited edition Carlos Sainz model built to homologate Group A WRC entry. All original interior and exterior without any modifications. Engine in factory tune, no modifications either. Just over 200.000 kms. Just had quality repaint due to faded paintwork. Spent whole life in warm clim