£29,995 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
Seller's phone number is protected behind a forwarding service
Deon DGT Tribute very, very, rare car registered correctly. 20. 000 miles since build.
MOT April 2022, taxed, full service just done.
Bespoke steel chassis by Deon, one piece fiberglass body by Deon, Front screen OME, door glass OME, rear screen Perspex.
This is NOT a MR2 based car and is an exact reflection of the original DGT .
Donor car 1983 Lancia HPE 2ltr twin cam. Engine rebuilt and tuned by Guy Croft, Est 180 bhp injection, Injection system rebuilt, gearbox overhauled and new clutch.
Footwell has been opened up to allow better access to peddles, steering column adjustable, to improve driving position.
Car comes with build manuals, folder full of invoices.
Youtube walk round video bUpd3h8fCz4
• Bespoke steel chassis giving great driving feedback with correct dimensions
• 2 Litre – 4 cylinder, twin cam engine, Guy Croft tuned
• Performance clutch
• Stainless steel dual cone air filter
• Manual 5 speed gearbox, with reverse
• Adjustable competition coil over dampers
• Servo assisted braking, brake discs front and rear
• Performance radiator
• Electric fan with adjustable temperature control
• Craig Davies electric water pump
• Stainless steel exhaust with four slash stainless tailpipes
• DGT Cromodora 15inch silver alloy wheels
• 215/ 60/ 15 tyres front
• 215/ 60/ 15 tyres rear
• D badged wheels centre covers
• Deep tone horn
• Registration number to match the year of the DGT 1973 L plate HVG284L now assigned
• Colour – Blue pearlescent 1972
• GT composite bodywork
• Tribute bumpers
• Bumper mounted number plate lights
• Stainless front grille surround
• Chrome rim side repeaters
• Reverse light
• Fog light
• Stainless steel door openers
• Remote cable openers to cover panels, front boot,
• Twin screen jet
• Black wiper arm
• Rear screen chrome surrounds
• Side body chrome fittings
• Slim-line retractable aerial
• Clifford alarm system with two fobs
• Blue Wessex Range wool carpets, edged in blue.
• Blue full leather interior, D2 including;
• Adjustable DGT seats with headrest, centre cushion in leather
• Blue Piping
• Door cards
• Blue OE specification door pockets
• Centre console stitched trim
• Fluted rear bulkhead panel
• ‘A’ post trim
• Rear screen surround trim
• Rear screen lower section trim
• Black Alacantara style dashboard, glove box and binnacle cover
• Black three spoke Momo steering wheel and boss, Black Alacantara trim, Dino badge.
• Chromed, slider heater controls, original specification
• DGT switch controls, rear screen heater, rear fog light, hazard; - heater options
• Stainless steel instrument binnacle plate
• Chrome rimmed 6 instruments, 0-250 KPH speedo, tacho, gauges for fuel, water temp, volts and clock
• Full specification warning lights
• Quadraphonic speakers
• CD/ Radio - with USB Kenwood speakers
• Leather gate gearshift surround
• Alloy OE gear knob
• Electric windows
• Adjustable steering column
• Internal light,
• Large rear carpeted boot with internal light
• Inertia real seat belts
Having dealt with two collector who wanted to export to Australia, this is not possible due to import regulations.
I also understand Germany is also a problem.
Cleared funds required by bank transfer prior to collection.
May PX OPEN TO SESIBLE OFFERS
AC Cobra 289 FIA Lightweight bodyshells. 427/289 standard Bodyshells also available Complete with doors bonnet and split boot £2750 Le Mans hard top sold separately £500 For details call Adrian 07307 243243 ALL UNFINISHED PART BUILT COBRAS GT40 REQUIRED CASH PAID Take a look at my other ...
- 15th Jun 2021
This is a super solid very healthy '89 Movie-style Batmobile Build endeavor that includes the following: Complete Fiberglass Body (VERY thick---no thin stuff here). Turn-key-style Canopy Correct Caprice Donor Elongated Stretched Frame Correct Wheels & 4 Tires These are increasingly difficult to find at any level ...
- 19th Jun 2021
- United States of America
- Insurance quotes
DBR1 replica body in fiberglass. Exact copy from the Le Mans winner in 1959 with Caroll Shelby and Salvadori. The body is new and complete with bonnet, 2 doors and boot lid. Will fit on a 90 inch wheelbase (Cobra) chassis. For more info, call me on 077 2957 5478 or +32 3315 9362
- 5th Jun 2021
Exact copy from the Le Mans winner in 1959 with Caroll Shelby and Salvadori. The body is new and complete with bonnet, 2 doors and boot lid. Will fit on a 90 inch wheelbase (Cobra) chassis.
- 8th Jun 2021
SDR V-STORM The SDR V-STORM is an superb Exoskeleton multi tubular chassis supercar with central F1 style driving position and 3 seats This amazing car was correctly SVA/IVA registered 19/05/2009 Finished in Black and grey lightweight body work with Black chassis LED Lights, Carbon spoiler, Aluminium fuel ...
- 10th Jun 2021
What could be better than an appreciating classic car with 1960’s styling that is bulletproof reliable, has all the features of a modern BMW, can be fixed and diagnosed in any garage and can be used all year round. If you want a stunning looking, rare, unusual, reliable convertible that you can drive daily then look ...
- 5th May 2021
Lomax 224 kit car - July 1979. Firstly, this is not registered as a 'Lomax' so probably not much good to those overseas enquiries. However, I have checked the dvla website and apparently the vehicle retains enough 'original components' to be registered on it's original V5. The following is lifted from the dvla online ...
- 10th May 2021
Brightweel 427 AC Cobra Cobretti, 1976, in metallic blue color, light blue interior, the driver seats was custom made but the original seat is available and included in the sale, it’s powered by a Rover 3.528cc engine, manual transmission, wood steering wheel, with new soft top, it is registered in Italy. Inspections ...
- 22nd Apr 2021
- Insurance quotes
Overview •1966 •4,800 miles •Manual •Petrol KIRKHAM MOTORSPORT 427SC - ALUMINIUM BODY SHELL, 7.8 LITRE V8 – 614hp AND 619 lbs/ft OF TORQUE. ONLY 4800 MILES - STUNNING, These Kirkham 427 Cobra recreations are rare and extremely sought after. The example pictured here boasts an extremely high specification ...
- 17th Jun 2021
Morgan replica, Burlington SS based on a Triumph Vitesse complete with the straight 6, Two Litre engine plus twin carbs. 4 speed manual gearbox. Was used as a daily driver hence the lovely patina. Has the original knock on wire wheels with spinners. Tonneau cover with split zip so can be driven with it in place, also ...
- 4th May 2021
CORRECTLY REGISTERED YEAR 1978 AS AN NGTC ROADSTER. TAX EXEMPT AND MOT EXEMPT ALTHOUGH HAS 10 MONTHS MOT FOR PIECE OF MIND (NO ADVISORIES). A VERY WELL LOOKED AFTER CAR - RECENT OIL CHANGE. BRITISH LEYLAND/MARINA RUNNING GEAR AND MECHANICS WITH MGB ENGINE - TWIN S.U. CARBS VERY LIVELY PERFORMANCE. NEW RADIATOR, SILICON ...
- 1st Jun 2021
The Torero 1600 was a one off special created back in 1961, When completed it went on to tour France, Switzerland and Italy before competing in trials later in 1961 and 1962. It was orginally powered by a Vauxhall engine, but was later converted to a Austin Healey 100/4 engine. All that remains here is the GRP body shell. ...
- 13th Jun 2021
- West Midlands
This is a rare example of a Scorehill Magic replica Hillclimb car. Thousands have been spent and too many details but including ..total rebuild including Ford Pinto 205 block 2 litre engine (250 miles ago) with Mahle pistons , rebored block, "Burton" components inluding camshaft. Type 9 ( Sierra) 5 speed gearbox. Atlas ...
- 13th Jun 2021
DNA 360 ITALIAN STYLE REPLICA BASED ON A 2000 MR2 CONVERTIBLE , 1.8 LAST OWNER SPENT OVER 4K ON PAINT AND WHEEL REFURB , HOOD HAS HAD A FRESH COAT OF WAX , LOOKS AMAZING 12 MONTHS MOT , FIRST TO SEE WILL BUY , A RARE CAR NOW AND NO LONGER INPRODUCTION FOR MORE PICS AND VIDEO PLEASE CONTACT ME BY MOBILE AND ...
- 17th Jun 2021