£128,500 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... dry desert Cali Car no salt on roads....
The Ultimate RestoMod RRC 2-Door Custom Hot(~)Rod LS3 6. 2L with 400-HP
1991 Land Rover Range Rover 2 + 1 Door SUV
1991 Range Rover Classic
Price:$128, 500... USD dollars Firm plus some taxes...
The Ultimate Gentleman's Rover
Previously Registered in California
Engine: GM LS3 6. 2L V8 430hp E-ROD CARB Approved Package, Crate Engine
Transmission: GM 4L85e 4-Speed Automatic Transmission
• Lokar Shifter & Shift Indicator
Transfer Case: Upgraded LT230 with Heavy Duty Cross Pin and Sleeved Casing
Axles: Automatic Torque Biasing (ATB) Limited Slip Differentials with Pegging and HD Rack & Pinion
• Heavy Duty 4340 Alloy Steel Half-Shaft Axles, CV Joints and Drive Flanges
Wheels: Restored original five-spoke Range Rover alloys with 265/ 75R16 BFGoodrich All-Terrain Tires
• Old Man Emu Heavy Duty +1” Coil Springs & Shocks F&R
• Terra Firma Adjustable Steering Linkage
• OEM Rebuilt Power Steering
• Britpart Performance Brake Discs F&R
• Latchwell E-Stopp, Push-Button Parking Brake
• LED Headlamps
• Hella Rallye 1000 Spot Lamps
• Original Instrument Cluster with Dakota Digital Conversion Box
• Jaguar-Land Rover Classic Infotainment System (North American Spec), Paired to uprated speakers
• Battery kill switch in cubby box
• Electric side mirrors
• Paint: Metallic Jade Dark Green
• Underbody undercoating with rubberized protective paint
• Upholstery: Saddle and Black leatherette with black piping
• Black Fiber Carpet
• Emergency Accessories:
• Matching Spare Tire Assembly
• Tool Kit
• Protective Rubber Mats – Front and Cargo
- Offered here is a resto-modified concept of the iconic 2-door Range Rover Classic, featuring modern mechanicals, electronics and amenities, while maintaining a generally classic and tastefully subtle appearance. The previous owner and commissioning client's entrusted Legacy Overland of Greenwich, CT to complete his vision of the restoration to factory-style appearance, paired to more power with sharp and deliberate tweaks.
- This incredibly comprehensive and detailed restoration was undertaken throughout 2018, involving countless manhours and a $105, 500 investment.
- At the heart of this project lies a crate General Motors 430hp LS3 6. 2L V8, mated to a 4L85e automatic gearbox, along with upgraded axles, suspension, brakes, tires, lighting and electronics.
Originally born in Caspian Blue over Tan, a custom shade of green called Metallic Jade Dark Green was chosen in keeping faithful to the original Land Rover hues. The cabin was reupholstered Saddle and Black Leatherette, Tan headliner and Black carpeting.
* A Jaguar-Land Rover Classic Infotainment System (North American Spec) radio provides modern Bluetooth technology and navigation, with the appearance of a classic Becker unit.
Additional client-specific requests to support the outdoor lifestyle is a hidden key lockbox to use while at the beach surfing, a yellow-painted tow hook and a battery kill switch to isolate the battery both for longer term storage and an extra level of theft deterrence.
- With light use and casual enjoyment, DriverSource would recently acquire the Land Rover and appoint an inspection and further enhancements to the vehicle in late Winter/ Early Spring 2021.
- This included a custom, modern air conditioning and heating system by Custom Car Cool, speedometer calibration by Palo Alto Speedometer, followed by a bespoke stainless steel exhaust system (retaining catalytic converters) and suspension geometry adjustments – both performed by Brave Motorsports. Over $17, 000 further invested into the vehicle in 2021 for optimum enjoyment.
- The resulting efforts is a thoroughly “modern” Range Rover capable of effortless daily driven jogs through the city or nearly endless off-road and outdoor adventures.
“The Ultimate Gentleman's Rover” additionally comes fully accessorized for the avid outdoorsman's proper countryside adventure.
Custom handcrafted Campaign Box and Humidor
• Crafted from reclaimed White Pine from an 1887 Michigan farmhouse and lined with American Cedar
• Complete with Scotch, Glasses, cigars, and accessories
• Neatly stowed in a Filson Twill and Leather Workshop Union Tote
A Large Filson Rugged Twill Duffle Bag (for additional gear)
• With Olive Drab Wool Military Blanket
• LaCrosse Waterproof Hunting Boots
• Flat Cap
• Orvis Uplander Shooting Gloves
Matching Filson Rugged Twill Tool Roll (with tool kit)
* Importantly the Range Rover Classic includes a large file of over 200 build photos, and receipts for the services performed.
Clean CARFAX & AutoCheck Reports
The above vehicle information is accurate to the best of our knowledge at the time it is posted to this website. It is provided 'as-is', without warranties as to its accuracy, whether expressed or implied, and is intended for informational purposes only. Corrections or additional information is always appreciated.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document preparation charge, and shipping expenses. Vehicles are subject to prior sale.
- I might consider a possible trade, what do you have? What are you looking for?
- Can be exported at your added cost... jr
Lovely Range Rover Vogue TDV8 with the best diesel engine ever, the V8 Ford 310Hp 8 speed automatic ZF gear box. Oil and filter changed on automatic gearbox January 2020. New front brake pads January 2020. Oil and filter and fuel filter changed in september 2020. New Front Tyres, new front suspension arms on both sides ...
- 26th Aug 2021
This car has been set up for extreme off roading and has been used in the Kalahari and Sahara as well as the Kola Penninsular. In the last 5 years we have fitted new inner wings, rear crossmember and rebuilt the sills and bulkhead. Extensive equipment as follows Megasquirt waterproof ignition ARB locking differential ...
- 26th Aug 2021
1986 Range Rover Classic EFI V8 manual 5 speed This is a rare opportunity to acquire a much sort after early four door variant with external hinges and metal grill. The vehicle has covered less than 45,000 miles from new and never suffered with corrosion as a result of being indoors most of its life. On top of that ...
- 11th Aug 2021
1998 Range Rover 4.0 S.E 5 Speed Manual -Rutland Red paintwork with grey leather interior. Interesting car, very late 1998, registered originally to Land Rover Company Vehicles Department. -Very rare find, being a non sun roof model with a manual gearbox however with the full leather, climate control, ...
- 24th Jul 2021
Range Rover 6x6 wheel TACAR fire engine for sale. Fully functional pump, with very recent professional paint work carried out. Body work very good, chassis very good. Starts and drives well. Needs some minor attention with the fuel filter and a good service. £18,750 ono.
- 20th Aug 2021
hawke edt Land Rover Range Rover Sport 3.6 TD V8 HSE auto,2007/07,metallic cairns blue coachwork with full blackleather and piano wood sports trim ,e/windows,e/f/mirrrors,r/c/locking,hardan karmon r/cd/aux/satnav etc ,air/climate,cruise,e/h/seats,pas,abs,tints,f/r/parking sensors,sidesteps,upgraded hawke grill sidevents ...
- 11th Sep 2021
Genuine OEM Range Rover Autobiography front grille Removed from our low mileage 2014 Range Rover as there is a very small scuff on the bottom left corner which has been touched in with an art brush Still in excellent condition and could be air brushed in very cheaply These are £400 plus from the dealerships, ...
- 10th Sep 2021
FOR SALE: £12995.00 - 2002/02 (P38) Range Rover 4.0 V8 Vogue Automatic, Very Low Miles 55k, 12 months MOT (no advisories) Amazing Showroom Condition Throughout. You Won’t Find Better! Must Be One Of The Very Best Left! Finished in gleaming Oxford blue metallic coachwork with unmarked piped sandstone full leather ...
- 19th Jul 2021
For sale because despite spending vast sums to make as good as possible, I need more funds to put in to my other car which I have had for longer and since I am being forced to make a choice here (most chaps will know what I mean here) then I have to let something go to keep something else.... So, Here is my 1996 Range ...
- 2nd Sep 2021
Overview 2012 (12 reg) 109,000 miles Manual 2.2L SUV Diesel 5 doors 5 seats We are pleased to offer a Land Rover, RANGE ROVER EVOQUE DIESEL HATCHBACK, 2.2 TD4 Pure 5dr in a desirable colour with good specification as follows:, Alloy Wheels, Air Con, Rear Parking Sensors, DAB Radio/ Cd/ Aux/ Usb, Bluetooth ...
- 29th Aug 2021
Overview 2007 (57 reg) 123,000 miles Automatic 2.7L SUV Diesel 5 doors 5 seats What a great looking Range Rover, These HSE Models are such good specification, finished in Java Black Metallic with Black leather upholstery, Specification as follows :, 19in x 9 5 V Spoke Alloy Wheels, Automatic Climate ...
- 3rd Sep 2021
2005 RANGE ROVER SPORT G4 CHALLENGE VEHICLE Powered by a 4.4 Petrol V8 Engine, Totally original vehicle and factory built with Heavy Duty Warn Winch, Safari Snorkel, Roof Rack and additional lights. All Terrain tyres, Additional battery and fuel tank. Stainless steel exhaust finished in Tangiers Orange with Black Leather ...
- 14th Aug 2021
1987 RANGE ROVER CLASSIC 200 TDI – LEFT HAND DRIVE Westminster Grey metallic with contrasting Grey cloth interior, Recently imported from a warm climate country so no corrosion. This vehicle has just been recommisioned by ourselves to our recognised high standards including complete oven baked re-spray, Two tone ...
- 7th Sep 2021
Oakleaf are a RAC Approved leading supplier of first class Prestige and Performance cars presented to the highest standards backed with a 100 point independent inspection, 6 months comprehensive RAC Warranty with 12 months break down cover as standard. We also offer competitive finance options. All our cars are Hpi checked ...
- 13th Jul 2021
Range rover sport autobiography dynamic 3.0 sd v6 diesel. 1 lady owner 9k miles black with 2 tone leather , big spec serviced 5k miles and 9100 miles july 2021. 1 lady owner ...cost £92k
- 17th Jul 2021