£105,000 As stated
|Ad Type||For Sale|
|Country||United States of America|
Located in the USA... no salt on roads....
- US-specs.... new inventory on request please...
Engine 351 Cleveland
Transmission 5 Speed
Mileage 51, 000
Other 1 of 39 per Marti Report!
Price $105, 000... USD dollars very FIRM....
1974 DeTomaso Pantera 51, 000 original miles!
- 1974 there were only 1, 112 produced.
- Marti Report shows 1 of 39
- The DeTomaso Pantera is a mid-engine automobile that was produced by the DeTomaso car company in Italy from 1971-1991. During this two-decade run there were 7, 000 units built. The Pantera was designed by the firm, Ghia, and replaced the Mangusta model. Ghia stylist Tom Tjaarda styled the new supercar, and Giam Paolo Dallara was engaged for chassis and production design. The Pantera is a true Supercar and is considered one of the finest ever produced.
The 1974 model saw several improvements none was more essential than the addition of the Ford 351 Cleveland V-8 engine with four-bolt mains, a higher-performance cam delivering 325 horsepower.
- Zero to 60 was rated at 6. 5 sec! Gearbox is a German manufactured ZF model 5DS-25 five speed manual. For stopping power, the Pantera braking system includes four-wheel Vented Discs at the front and rear. RWD (rear-wheel drive), Overall length was 168. 1 inches, width 74. 8 inches and a wheelbase of 99. 0 inches. Curb weight 3, 020 lbs.
Features: Air Conditioning, power windows, leather interior, Fluidyne aluminum radiator, larger cooling fan, Halls Headers & Big Bore mufflers, Michelin Pilot Sport Z tires, PMI billet wheels.
Recent work done: Rebuilt all four calipers, stainless braided brake lines, new steering rack, ball joints, tie rods, camber locks and alignment, E-brake, and full tune up plus all fluids changed! Comes with all paperwork of service receipts.
Plus: Comes with factory Campy Wheels, air cleaner, tool kit, original steering wheel, technical & parts books, owner’s manual, custom car cover and YES the Deluxe Marti report.
- 1974 DeTomaso Pantera has 51, 000 original miles!
- In 1974 there were only 1, 112 produced this is 1 of 39 documented by Marti report.
- The DeTomaso Pantera Is known as one of the finest Supercars money can buy!
- Pantera’s have been steadily increasing in value.
- These American/ Italian supercars are considered very rare and have increased much in popularity.
- For DeTomaso Pantera enthusiasts, owners or prospective owners, plenty of information including forums, news and more can be found at - details above and the Pantera Owners Club of America.
This unique classic could be yours for $105, 000. 00!
This vehicle is located in Washington State USA.... PNW..
- Trades welcome. Financing available. Worldwide shipping accommodated.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1, 500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please... more pics coming and on request... please contact us with a message seller for on this ad..
Thanks for looking cg
Here we have a very special and rare car indeed. An original right hand drive De Tomaso Deauville. One of only 7 series 2 cars in the UK. You may have never seen one they're that rare. Ours is probably the best example for sale as we speak. Having undergone a full restoration and completed in 2010 our example has only ...
- 21st Nov 2021
This beautiful De Tomaso Deauville Series 2 is an original Dutch supplied model. It was first registered on the 6th June 1983. Quite unique because how many out of a total of 244 models produced were supplied to the Dutch market? This series 2 distinguishes itself from the previous model by different style buyers and ...
- 27th Nov 2021
LHD only one GTR made by De Tomaso factory with 32valve V8 SHELBY engine manual with targa and full convertible electric roof positions one owner from new German registration
- 10th Nov 2021
LEFT HAND DRIVE FULLY RESTORED SEVERAL YEARS AGO TO A HIGH STANDARD THIS CAR HAS BEEN FEATURED IN VARIOUS ARTICLES AND IS A WELL KNOWN EXAMPLE CORRECTLY UK REGISTERED READY TO ENJOY AND DRIVE NOTES - ORIGINALLY PURCHASED BY HAWAIIAN POLICEMAN GEORGE FRAIN IN 1971, HE KEPT THE CAR FOR THIRTY FIVE YEARS ...
- 12th Nov 2021
Completely restored to "as new condition" - Wide body - Equipped with many special features - Road legal - Registered with italian plate and papers
- 7th Oct 2021
DeTomaso Pantera 1971 Ford Cleveland 351 5-speed ZF gearbox metallic silver / black leather price 99000 Eur Imported from Sweden to Finland in 2019. Historic registration and very nice condition. Marti Report included. Recent works in Sweden include: - new Holley carburetter - new Edelbrock intake manifolds - ...
- 10th Nov 2021
Vehicle description • Unique prototype, tailor made on request of Constantin Mantas in collaboration with the De Tomaso factory • Extensive and complete history • Italian registration papers • Excellent condition History of this vehicle and its owners The chassis number 7427 De Tomaso is something special ...
- 9th Oct 2021
Spectacular condition Only 12,671 (20,393km) believed to be actual miles Meticulously maintained Engine rebuild and prepped reportedly by Carroll Shelby Rare and desirable DeTomaso Mangusta Desirable European model Gorgeous factory color combination One of only 401 built; one of only approximately 250 in existence ...
- 21st Oct 2021
- United States of America
Good running and driving, solide 1973 De Tomaso Pantera. Engine is rebuild, very fast supercar, all complete. Brakes are rebuild, and has EU lights, mechanically all correct. Paint is not perfect but oke. Price for this car is on request! For more information, send a mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org Take a ...
- 15th Nov 2021
Very solid, neat, well-driving, original 1973 De Tomaso Pantera. Good car, perfect floors, very good body. mechanically very good, engine 330 HP! Perfect body that does need a new paint. Brakes have been overhauled, ready to use. Price for this car is on request! For more information, send a mail to: email@example.com Take ...
- 10th Nov 2021
Alejandro Detomaso was a racing driver and entrepreneur. Born in 1928 this Argentinian man dreamed of building a car. In 1959 he decided to set up Detomaso Automobili in Modena. In first instance he dedicated himself to building prototypes and race cars. He built Frank Williams first F1 car. It was a means to an end enabling ...
- 17th Nov 2021
Spectacular condition Previous long-term ownership by Pan-Am pilot Original color combination Only 64,000 miles! One of only 401 built; one of only approximately 250 in existence today! Excellent documentation includes owner’s manual, service records, tools, Italian parts catalog, and more! Performs wonderfully One ...
- 26th Sep 2021
- United States of America
Vehicle Description: 1988 Detomaso Longchamp GTSE - RHD - 1 of 7 Produced • 1988 GTSE Model. • Pinnacle of the model range. • One of a reputed seven GTSE produced. • 985 miles from new. • Documented ownership. • Documented maintenance history file. 1988 GTSE Long Champ - One-of-Seven De Tomaso ...
- 11th Oct 2021
Very rare De Tomaso Pantera Si in top condition with only 17000kms, matching nrs car with all history and the original factory file of De Tomaso !! Real collectors item, 1 of only 38 cars built !!
- 10th Nov 2021
Quite possibly the finest example of its type available in the world Just 12,700 miles from new Formerly part of one of the most significant car collections in Europe Truly World Class Factory air conditioning & electric windows Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment Finished in its original colour combination ...
- 6th Nov 2021