- Robin Lawton Vintage & Classic Car Specialist (ccts1960)
- Car & Classic Premium Dealer
|Ad Type||For Sale|
1937 Riley Kestrel Sprite - the last Works Demonstrator
A highly desirable car both in its heyday and today, the Kestrel Sprite was capable of 85 mph, a most creditable performance for a 1500cc saloon car. This model was the car of choice for the enthusiastic owner
* Most interesting history, being the last Works demonstrator of this model.
* Considerable restoration has been undertaken but attention has been paid to preserving originality wherever possible.
Full details and photographs will be updated as soon as she arrives
For initial enquiries, please call us on the details below or the details below
- Chassis Number : 44T1922 - Engine Number: 12T1922. Now 1660 cc with +20 pistons and bored to 14/6 spec - Body Number: 1206 - Special Series car with preselecta gearbox. Registered on the 1st February 1934 and retaining it`s original Bristol registration AHT 710 this superb car is powered by a 6 cylinder engine ...
- 17th Oct 2021
Shortened chassis to 7 foot 8 inch wheelbase, lowered engine mounts moved back, V5C as saloon (AWS 66) registered project with Escom, 12/4 block, head, pistons, race cams, rockers, sump, Armstrong Pre selector gearbox, new lowered Jones rear springs, axles, torque tube rear, 2 x diffs 37/9 and 47/9. 4 x 19” and 2 x16” ...
- 1st Nov 2021
Kestrel six light saloon. Rebuilt engine with hardened valve seats, pre-selector gearbox, touring differential and recent Excelsior tyres. Working sun roof and recent headlining. Not a show winner but a very elegant and sound useable car with lovely patina.
- 4th Nov 2021
1934 RILEY Special € 189.500,- * Perfection down to the last detail with handmade aluminum body, real craftsmanship! * Very rare 6 in-line engine with 6 Amal carburettors (one per cylinder!) * Due to the Satain blue RAC color, the design of this beautiful Riley comes into its own. He reminds us of the vintage race ...
- 16th Nov 2021
- Insurance quotes
Arriving soon at The Garage 1936 Riley 12/4 Kestrel Sprite With its stunning aero-lined design, the Riley Kestrel certainly cut a dash on the roads in the 1930s and the Sprite engine variant was an exceptional performer being able to outrun many of the contemporary sports cars Fine example ...
- 30th Nov 2021