1967 & 1968 Ford Mustang Eleanor Conversions Strong & Solid For Sale
1967 & 1968 Ford Mustang Eleanor Conversions Strong & Solid
1967/8 Ford Mustang Eleanor Conversions
Made to Order, Some In Stock
• VIN and Clear Title Included
• Rolling Shell
- dry Arizona car.
Price $18,995.00 - Firm USD dollars...
- Reserve today with a $2,000.00 service fee deposit!
- These Mustang Conversions are coupes turned FastBack with all the Eleanor body mods, using either the 1967 or 1968 model years as shells.
- Each car has been totally stripped and sandblasted, and any damaged or rusted panels have been professionally replaced.
- Each car is sold as a rolling shell; the body has been attached to casters so it will easily roll.
- They have reinforced support panels for extra strength over and above the original Ford design, and every car comes with a VIN and Title.
- Furthermore, these conversions are about $6,000 cheaper than similar conversions offered by competitors.
- They have all the Eleanor body modifications professionally installed, and the cars are completely damage and rust free.
These cars are made to order; The pro builder has often has one made and ready, but not always.
- These conversions take 2-4 weeks to complete.
The On the left is the Mustang as it was originally made; not enough support!
-- The work done... or picture of the one with the white paint -- is how the pro-builder and his guys re-do the frame to give it much better support.