1967 & 1968 Ford Mustang Eleanor Conversions U Finish For Sale
1967/8 Ford Mustang Eleanor Conversions
Located and made in the USA.
- Made to Order and have Some In Stock
• VIN and Clear Title Included
• Rolling Shell
- These Mustang Conversions are coupes turned fastback with all the Eleanor body mods, using either the 1967 or 1968 model years as shells.
- Each car has been totally stripped and sandblasted, and any damaged or rusted panels have been professionally replaced.
- Each car is sold as a rolling shell; the body has been attached to casters so it will easily roll.
- They have reinforced support panels for extra strength over and above the original
- Ford design, and every car comes with a VIN and Title. Furthermore, these conversions are about $6,000 cheaper than similar conversions offered by competitors.
- They have all the Eleanor body modifications professionally installed, and the cars are completely damage and rust free.
These cars are made to order; These conversions are special order and take 8-16 weeks to complete.
On the left is the Mustang as it was originally made; not enough support!
On the right is how Elliot and his guys re-do the frame to give it much better support.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
$18,000. USD American dollars... Firm...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts