1967 Turn~Key ELEANOR Style FASTBACK = Stage 1 = $89k For Sale
1967 -68 Mustang Fastback Shelby = Custom Pro-Stang Shop Recreations - Tribute - Clone
- We now have a fresh pepper grey clone V-8 302 with a 5 speed manual trans ready to go for $55k...
LhD or have it made RhD by us or you can do it with a Rhd
conversion kit...details on request...
- Located and made in the USA...dry wild-wild-west...
STAGE 1 PACKAGE $89,000..usd dollars...
TURN KEY ELEANOR CLONE - Tribute -
* 1967-68 Mustang coupe converted to a fastback with clean title.
* Eleanor fiberglass kit, custom molded and installed.
* Prepped and primed for paint.
* Custom two-stage paint. Includes: Color with two stripes and GT-500 lower strip.
* All new glass with all new chrome trim.
* Lights front and rear. 12 pieces. Includes all billet brackets.
* Heavy duty sway bars, front and rear.
* Custom billet Grill upper and lower.
* Disk brakes front .
* Power steering and power brakes.
* All new window glass, rubber and trim installed.
* Complete weather strip kit installed.
* Eleanor Style Wheels
* Fold down back seat with trim.
* All new plastic panels.
* New interior kit.
* All new hardware.
* Complete new dash with auto meter gauges.
* New wiring harness. * All new interior lights.
* Paint all trim inside car. * 3-Point Seat belts
* High Back Bucket Seats. * New center console.
* All new 351 motor dyno tested and calibrated with print out.
* Tremec HD 5 speed. * MSD Electronics
*Ceramic coated headers.
* Functional side exhaust.
* Cross flow radiator
* Deluxe horns.
* Standard stereo system 4 –speakers, 2 –tweeters, 1 –amp, CD head unit with MP3/ I-pod accessibility.
* High torque starter.
*Detailed engine bay with polished cross bracing.
* Functional pop open gas cap.
* sub-frame connectors.
* All GT-500 Emblems.
Items included that may be rebuilt or re manufactured are motor, trans, rear end, drive shaft and steering column. Horsepower rating will be 350-400, tremic 5 speed and standard 8" rear.
- All other parts are new.
- All exterior sheet metal is new.
- Bottom side has undercoating and engine compartment is painted black.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,700 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts