1959 Impala Convertible = Full Restored Black(~)Grey $93.5k For Sale
Located in the USA...
Model Impala Convertible
Engine 348 V8 - 4 Barrel
Transmission Power Glide Automatic
Mileage 40,989 on odometer
Other New top and all new interior!
- Fully restored!
Price $93,500..usd dollars.
1959 Chevrolet Impala Convertible
If you know your car history you are probably well aware that after premiering the Impala name in 1958 for the highest tier of Bel Air the over all look of the car was drastically changed a year later in 1959 where Impala became its own series of car. This 2nd generation Impala would only be around for 2 years but was widely accepted as one of the most popular models put out by Chevrolet.
- The 2 door bodies gave the cars a sporty look from the outside but crawl into the roomy interior and you will find they were much more suited for families or those requiring a full size back seat. The stretched out body started to take on a much different appearance than other cars of the decade giving rise to the much more squared look of muscle cars in the 60's.
- However, the Impala still had those classic 50's fins, but presented them in a different way. These fins now stretch to the sides of the car and without a doubt created one of the most widely recognized rear end looks ever made. With two long side ways tear drop style taillights stemming from a long piece of trim running down the side the car just has that "classic style."
The beautiful 1959 Chevrolet Impala Convertible presented here has been restored very well and is in very clean condition.
It was originally purchased on February 28, 1959 from Manning Motor Co. and has been extremely well cared for since.
- It has since undergone a full restoration where all items were restored to original except for the halogen headlights.
- These cars are widely sought after and being a Convertible just makes it that much more desirable.
- The body is coated in a very nice Black that combines with all of that classic chrome and stainless trim perfectly.
- The body work and painting was extremely well done and completed by Van Wyk Auto Body in Orange City, IA. It is a base coat/clear coat with the paint being PPG DBC-G 2006 code 41 U Black.
- The Black convertible cloth top is in great shape and raises/lowers with ease. All of the glass on the car is brand new with no signs of damage or issues. All of the emblems, fender mounted side mirrors, trim etc are there and are cleanly mounted in place.
- All of the chrome and stainless is either brand new or restored by Sioux Plating Company or Industrial Plating out of Nebraska. The car has a nice stance and sits on the original style wheels/hubcaps that look great.
- These are then wrapped with wide white wall tires that look perfect peaking out from under the fender skirts in rear.
Mechanically the car is in outstanding condition being all professionally done by Eason's shop in IA.
- The 348 V8 4 barrel motor was worked over by the shop as was the rear end, brakes, cooling system and Power glide transmission.
- Everything is in good working condition and has that nostalgic look being painted a combo of Black and Chevrolet Orange.
The interior of the car is complete with the original style upholstery work and is done in Grey colors as opposed to the typical Red you see in every Black Impala. This gives the car a bit of uniqueness and really helps it stand out among the other Impalas out there.
- The upholstery, side panels, carpet and top are all NEW and just as the exterior all of the trim, chrome work, door handles, etc are in place and all looking great. The trunk is finished out nicely too and houses a spare wheel.
For the popularity of these cars and level of this restoration you
won't find another quite like it for only $93,500.00!
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Please contact us at [email protected]
Inspections are welcome...please emails us for more pics and details...
These cars are undervalued and on the rise in value.
Can be exported at your cost or about $1,400 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts