1959 Porsche 356A 1600 Super Cabriolet = Restored $195.9k For Sale
Located in the USA...
1959 Porsche 356A 1600 Super Cabriolet
Price: $195,900 usd dollars.
1959 Porsche 356A 1600 Super Cabriolet finished in it's original Silver Metallic ( 608 ) paint and beautifully accented with a Dark Green leather interior and Black German 'Hartz' cloth soft top.
- This SUPERB example has been treated to an extensive three year bare metal restoration by a well known and respected marque specialist.
- The car retains all of it's original and accident free panels.
- Powered by a 912 engine that was completely rebuilt using a magnafluxed counter balanced crankshaft, an original big bore 1720cc kit, Zenith carburetors, and a billet aluminum sump plate, the car is not only gorgeous but quick and reliable.
- It is perfectly suited for almost any of the rallies and tours that are attended by the worlds most discerning collectors.
- The car retains it's original 6 volt electrical system but has been fitted with a new wiring harness.
- Tremendous expert care and attention was used for the entire build.
- It's rust free body and floorpan along with it's gleaming chrome trim and German square weave carpeting add to the incredible overall quality of this highly desirable 356A.
- The car is accompanied by a Porsche Certificate of Authenticity and a rare and desirable Reutter Verdeck hardtop that was on the car when delivered new on 12/30/1958... SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Doctor Classic is a family business specializing in the comprehensive renovation and servicing of vintage Porsche and Mercedes vehicles. We cooperate with world class experts in the automotive industry. .....