2000 BMW Z8 Roadster = Silver Manual 29k miles $159k For Sale
More pics coming and on request please...
Located in the USA...
2000 BMW Z8 Roadster + with 2 Tops...Have the matching factory silver HardTop and stand.
Condition: like new
paint color: silver
title status: clean
This is a cool car--totally unique styling, a great throwback pedigree and one of the best engines ever built. The Z8 was a concept car turned production, a James Bond vehicle and a real thrill to drive.
- This one has the classic color combination: silver with red leather interior.
- 29K miles... Single owner since 1800 miles.
- Kept under cover, on a lift, in garage.
- The hardtop, cart, and storage cover are included.
- Also included is silver car cover, Z8 book, and optional wind screen that fits over seat roll-bars.
- Excellent condition, this car will appreciate.
- Only 6000 were ever built world-wide between 2000 and 2003.
Plus a rare red Z8 low miles coming soon and on request please for $259k usd...
History and specs...E52
The BMW Z8 is a roadster produced by German automaker BMW from 1999 to 2003. It was given the E52 BMW model code.
The Z8 was the production variant of the 1997 Z07 concept car. The car design was the effort of a design team led by Chris Bangle. The exterior was designed by Henrik Fisker and the interior by Scotty Lempert. The Z07 originally was designed as a styling exercise intended to evoke and celebrate the 1956-'59 BMW 507 and to celebrate the millennium change. The Z07 caused a sensation at the '97 Tokyo Auto Show. The overwhelming popularity of the concept spurred BMW's decision to produce a limited production model called the Z8. There were 5,703 Z8s built, 3,160 in ECE and 2,543 in US outfit.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts