1966 Maserati Mistral = clean Silver(~)Red driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
4.0 Liter Inline Six
Body Style: 2 Door
- We are proud to 1966 Maserati Mistral coupe. She is a late model, low mile example with the 4.0 liter engine(only 298 built with this option), 5 speed ZF transmission, and Borrani 15" wire wheels. The car has an ALLOY body designed by Frua and is a European model with 73,730 Km on the odometer.
- The Mistral has been an undiscovered 'sleeper' in the vintage exotic car collector market. These cars are starting to become recognized for what they really are, a beautiful, lightweight, 2 seat, short wheel base sports car with plenty of performance from a high torque dual overhead cam six cylinder engine putting out 255 horsepower and direct lineage to the famous 300S Maserati race car.
- The sympathetically restored and maintained nature of this Mistral is self evident. Her exterior paint is excellent with deep shine and luster. The leather interior was redone including the dashboard and red carpets and remains in near new condition; the car is stunning from every angle. The Borrani wheels are restored, look amazing and are shod with Michelin XWX tires.
- The chrome is excellent, all rubber trim is fresh and all the lenses are clear. This Mistral runs strong and shifts through the gears crisply.
- The engine makes great power and torque. The car never sees rain or snow, and remains in wonderful condition.
- The odometer shows 73,7300 Km which we believe to be original.
- This is believed to be a numbers matching car with the VIN, engine and frame showing the same serial number.
- We believe that all other components are also original to the car. We invite you to have your expert come and inspect the car.
- These 1960s Maserati’s check all of the boxes for collectibility.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts