Click here to list ALL Makes
1966 Maserati Mistral = clean Silver(~)Red driver $obo For Sale
Located in the USA...
4.0 Liter Inline Six
Body Style: 2 Door
- We are proud to 1966 Maserati Mistral coupe. She is a late model, low mile example with the 4.0 liter engine(only 298 built with this option), 5 speed ZF transmission, and Borrani 15" wire wheels. The car has an ALLOY body designed by Frua and is a European model with 73,730 Km on the odometer.
- The Mistral has been an undiscovered 'sleeper' in the vintage exotic car collector market. These cars are starting to become recognized for what they really are, a beautiful, lightweight, 2 seat, short wheel base sports car with plenty of performance from a high torque dual overhead cam six cylinder engine putting out 255 horsepower and direct lineage to the famous 300S Maserati race car.
- The sympathetically restored and maintained nature of this Mistral is self evident. Her exterior paint is excellent with deep shine and luster. The leather interior was redone including the dashboard and red carpets and remains in near new condition; the car is stunning from every angle. The Borrani wheels are restored, look amazing and are shod with Michelin XWX tires.
- The chrome is excellent, all rubber trim is fresh and all the lenses are clear. This Mistral runs strong and shifts through the gears crisply.
- The engine makes great power and torque. The car never sees rain or snow, and remains in wonderful condition.
- The odometer shows 73,7300 Km which we believe to be original.
- This is believed to be a numbers matching car with the VIN, engine and frame showing the same serial number.
- We believe that all other components are also original to the car. We invite you to have your expert come and inspect the car.
- These 1960s Maserati’s check all of the boxes for collectibility.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
Maserati Mistral 4000 (1966)
Maserati Mistral coupe 4000 LHD in a stunning throughout condition! This is the beloved and top of the range 4000cc version with only 827 made in total. The 4.0 version was equipped with “Lucas fuel injection” .....
1967 Maserati Mistral 3700 EU version
Very original Maserati Mistral 3700 in a beautiful and excellent condition. It is a European version and comes from Sweden. The body is very original, solid and has perfect fits. Completely restored and .....
1967 Maserati Mistral 4000
Maserati Mistral Coupé LHD in a great overall condition. This is the rare, sought-after and most potent version of the Mistral series namely the 4000cc version! The Mistral 4000 has the famous 4000cc .....
Maserati Mistral 3.7 l Spider (1969)
The Maserati mistral was the last Maserati with the well known 6-cylinder engine, which was also used for the Maserati 250 F Formula one car which Juan M. Fangio drove for in his world champion season. .....
Maserati Mistral 4000 Spyder 1967 Bianco Polo Park
The Maserati Mistral was a wonderful 2-seat gran turismo produced between the years of 1963 and 1970. It was the successor to the 3500 GT, the styling was done by Frua, while the car was bodied by Maggiora .....