2000 BMW Z8 Roadster = Correct Manual Silver(~)Red $166k For Sale
Located in the USA...
2000 BMW Z8 Roadster = Convertible
- A clean Titanium Silver with Red Interior.
Incredibly beautiful & striking color combination.
- Don't settle for the austere & drab "black" interior.
- This was originally a Euro Z8 now fully certified for the USA as a converted US Z8 model.
- Work of federalization did not involve any structural or engine modifications since the Z8 was designed for all of the world's BMW markets from the very start.
- Car has already been successfully registered at the DMV in California and Oregon as well as Illinois.
- Has US/CA catalytic converter and passed the California, Oregon and most recently the Illinois emissions test.
- BMWNA & all of its' US dealers will service this Z8 just like any US model. Which can be verified through our records or by calling BMW.
- Built on 9/2000 (technically then a MY2001 in US), this Z8 has all improvements of a similar MY2001 US model.
- Never raced or auto-crossed.
- No accidents or repairs ever.
- No chassis structural defects of any type, inspected & verified by BMWNA with a letter that confirms no damage.
- This car has been maintained always at US BMW dealerships and all service records available.
- Excellent original condition with no modifications.
- Only 17,775.
- The Z8 has a unique retro design which blends a superior state-of-the-art aluminum body/chassis with the very powerful 400 HP BMW M5engine.
- A modern automotive masterpiece, handcrafted at a special BMW facility in Germany, which is bound to rise in value and become a very desirable collector's classic.
- This Z8 includes all of it's original equipment: silver hardtop, rolling stand and hardtop cover, black leather tonneau cover, red leather wind deflector, Z8 embossed leather pouch w original tool kit, three sets of leather bound Z8 floor mats -- 2 red and 1 black, factory CD player and XM satellite radio.
- Hard wired for Valentine One radar detector with remote display unit.
Paint protected by 3M invisible bra.
- Contact me via email for more photos and a complete history.
Inspections welcome...please email us for more pics.
(( we might also have A Z8 in Europe with the Euro-specs on request please.))
Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly.
= Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
Can be exported at your coast or about $1,500 dollars to the UK port in 4 weeks...
- Serious collectors please...more pics coming and on request...
Thanks for looking
This advert has now been removed through sale or otherwise, please see the list below for similar live adverts